- Ph.D. (pursuing from Amity University Noida, U.P. since 2011)
- M.Phil. in 2006-2007 from CDLU, Sirsa, Haryana
- M. Sc. in 2001-2003 from D.A.V. College, Muzaffarnagar, U.P.
- 2003-2004: Lecturer, Hindu Kanya Inter College, Shamli (UP)
- 2005-2006: PGT, Bramhanand Public School, Karnal (HR)
- 2006-2007: Lecturer, Anupama College of Engineering, Gurgaon (HR)
- 2007-2014: Sr. Lecturer, Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon (HR)
- 2015- till now: Assistant Professor, K R Mangalam University, Gurgaon (HR)
Since 2003, she has taught many subjects at HKIC, BPS, ACE and GITM. In addition to her specialized Organic Chemistry courses she also taught other courses as: Engineering Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Environmental Management, Bio-chemistry and Analytical Methods. She is very hardworking and passionate about her work. She wants to develop herself by contributing in different types of work responsibilities and higher education programs. She has been a faculty member at HKIC, Shamli, U.P. (one year), BPS, Karnal, H.R. (one year), ACE, Gurgaon, H.R. (one year) GITM, Gurgaon, H. R. (seven and a half years).
- Utilization of Fly ash for plant growth
- Organic synthesis
- Environmental Safety
- Utilization of Fly ash for plant growth
- Organic synthesis
- Environmental Safety
- Participated in “Advanced Analytical Techniques in Research and Development” held in 20th – 21st December 2012, Amity University, Noida
- Participated in “International Conference on Phyllosphere” held in February 2012, Amity University, Noida.
- Participated 5+2 days “Workshop of Mission 10 X” by Wipro held in 2010 and 2011, GITM, Gurgaon.
- Participated in “National Conference on mathematical tools” held in 2010, GITM, Gurgaon
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
Except teaching she has contributed in ISO committee as AMR, EMS committee as MR, AICTE visits
- “Engineering Chemistry” for B. Tech. First year students as per MDU Syllabus, (Dr Reena, Dr Indu Bala Sharma and Ms Seema Raj) (by Abhinav Prakashan, Delhi) ISBN-978-93-80165-55-4, 2012
- “Chemistry Laboratory Manual” for B. Tech. First year students as per MDU Syllabus, (Dr Reena, Dr Indu Bala Sharma and Ms Seema Raj,) (by Orange publication, Delhi) ISBN-OBIPD13CLM, 2013
Paper Publication in International Journals:
- Seema Raj and Sumedha Mohan, Impact on proline content of Jatropha curcas in fly ash amended soil with respect to heavy metals, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 8, Issue 5, 2016, pp. 244-247.
- Seema Raj and Sumedha Mohan, Evaluation of growth performance of biodiesel plant Jatropha curcas in fly ash—a waste for sustainable development, Journal of Solid Waste Technology and Management, Vol. 42, Issue1, 2016, pp. 1-44
- Seema Raj, Praveen Dahiya and Sumedha Mohan, Physio-chemical analysis and Invitro antibacterial activity of Jatropha curcas grown on fly ash amended soil, International Journal of Applied Environmental Science, Vol. 10, Issue 4, 2015, pp. 1375-1387. ISSN 0973-6077
- Seema Raj, Praveen Dahiya and Sumedha Mohan (2015), Paper accepted in Journal of Solid Waste Technology and Management.
- Seema Raj and Sumedha Mohan (2015), Physio-chemical analysis and Invitro antibacterial activity of Jatropha curcas grown on fly ash amended soil. International Journal of Applied Environmental Science, Vol. 10 (4), pp. 1375-1387.
- Seema Raj and (Nidhee Chaudhary 2014), Bioconversion of Molasses; an Agro-based Bye Product into Citric Acid using Free and Immobilized Manganese Resistant Mutant Aspergillus niger Cells. International Journal of Agriculture and Food Science Technology, ISSN 2249-3050, Volume 5, Number 6 (2014), pp. 643-652.
- Seema Raj * and Sumedha Mohan (2014), Approach for Improved Plant Growth Using Fly Ash Amended Soil, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. ISSN 2250-2459 (Vol.4 Issue.6 pp. 709-715).
- Seema Raj and Nidhee Chaudhary (2014), Citric from Biowaste: Challenges and Prospects. GIAP Journals- Bioevolution, May publication, ISBN: 978-81-925781-3-2, pp. 48- 50.
- Nidhee Chaudhary* and Seema Raj1 (2012),Optimization of process parameters of citric acid production from cane molasses using free and Immobilized cells of manganese resistant mutant of Aspergillus niger. EJEAFChe (International journal). ISSN 1579-4377 (Vol.11 No. 3 pp. 180 -187).
Patent filed in 13th December 2013 [CBR No. 13271], Application type: Ordinary, Application No.- 3642/DEL/2013, Title: In vitro antibacterial activity] By: Dr Praveen Dahiya, Dr Sumedha Mohan and Ms Seema Raj.
Paper/ Poster presented in Conferences
- Seema Raj and Sumedha Mohan, Effect of low concentration of fly ash on the plant growth performance: A review, National Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Technology & Management (NCRISTM), [in special Issue on International Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJRAET)], ISSN (Online): 2347-2812, Vol. 4, Issue-1, pp. 91-96.Held at GITM, Gurgaon, 26-27th February, 2016.
- Seema Raj and Nidhee Chaudhary (2014), Bioconversion of Molasses; an Agro-based Bye Product into Citric Acid using Free and Immobilized Manganese Resistant Mutant Aspergillus niger Cells. International Conference On “Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Aquaculture, Animal Sciences, Food Technology, Biodiversity and Climate Change Sustainable Approaches (AFHAFBC-2014) Organized by “Krishi Sanskriti” On 30th and 31st August, 2014, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. ISSN 2249-3050, Volume 5, Number 6 (2014), pp. 643-652. (O).
- Reena, Indu Bala and Seema Raj (2014), Ethanol as alternative fuel by fermentation of fruits: A review: National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (NCAME- 2014) February 21-22, 2014 at Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon, Haryana. ISBN: 978-93-81274-76-7. (O)
- Seema Raj, Praveen Dahiya and Sumedha Mohan 2014, Changes in Plant Performance in Fly Ash Amended Soil: National Conference “Earth and Environment: Pollution and Prevention” January 28-30, 2014 at Amity University, Noida, U.P. (O)
- Dr Reena, Dr Indu Bala Sharma and Seema Raj (2013), “Response of Microbes in Biofuels Production”: National Seminar on Applications of Basic Sciences in Engineering and Technology (NSABSET- 2013), 27- 28th December 2013, at Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad, Haryana. ISBN: 9789382880967 (O)
- Seema Raj and Nidhee Chaudhary (2013), Production of citric acid from molasses using Free and Immobilized Cells of Manganese Resistant Mutant of Aspergillus niger: A Comparative Study: Asian Congress on Biotechnology 2013, 15- 19 December 2013, at India Habitat Center, New Delhi, India. (P)
- Sumedha Mohan and Seema Raj (2013), Plant Growth Performance due to Heavy Metal Uptake from Fly Ash: National Conference on Advances In Chemical Sciences (ACS- 2013), 1st – 2nd March 2013, at MDU, Rohtak, Haryana.(P)
- Reena and Seema Raj 2013, “Biofuels from Microbes: Current status and Future aspects”: National Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Technology & Management – Vision 2020 18th – 19th January 2013, at GITM, Gurgaon. (O)
- Sumedha Mohan and Seema Raj (2013), “Fly Ash in Sustainable Agriculture”: National Conference on Environmental Pollution, Soil Health and Sustainable Agriculture 15th – 17th January 2013, at Amity University, Noida, U.P. (P)
- Sumedha Mohan and Seema Raj (2012), “Response of Plants to Fly ash amended Soil”: IIST-2012 (Journal of Proteins and Proteomics ISSN: 0975-8151; 3(2), 2012, 8th – 10th December 2012, at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. (P)
- Nidhee Chaudhary and Seema Raj (2012), Comparative Analysis of Citric Acid Production from Cane Molasses using Free and Immobilized Cells of Manganese Resistant Mutant of Aspergillus niger : International Conference on Biosciences and Bioengineering : A collaborative Approach 6th – 7th January 2012, at IMS Ghaziabad, U.P. (O)
- Reena, Indu Bala Sharma and Seema Raj (2010), “A Promising Oil Alternative: Algae Energy”: All India Seminar on “New strategies for reducing carbon foot prints and its impact on Global Warming” 20th -21st August-2010, at RCEW, Jaipur, Page no. 41. (O)
- Seema Raj (2009), How radiation affects? : Its Physical & Biological aspects and Safety Measures: National Symposium On Nano-Science: Theory and Applications November 6-7, 2009 Preceded by Workshop On Microwaves: Principles and Applications November 5, 2009 (NASTA-MAP-2009), conducted by Microwave Application Society of India, at School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. (P)
- Seema Raj (2009), “Glass, its types and its future aspects”: “International Conference on Electroceramics 2009” 13th – 17th December 2009, DU, LC338 Page No. 396. (P)
(O)= Oral Presentation (P) = Poster Presentation