M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Dr. Rajoria had a strong curiosity for mathematics. To discover the myth and challenges in the arena of mathematics, Dr. Rajoria chooses the arena of mathematical science which opens the gate in all arena of technical learning. He did his UG & PG from D.S College, Aligarh but the turning point of his life came when he got the opportunity to pursue M.Phil. in mathematics from IBS Khandari, a campus of Agra University. During his stay at IBS Khandari Dr. Rajoria came in interaction of various renowned personalities in the arena of mathematics. Dr. Sunder Lal, the VC of Purvanchal University was one of them who shaped and inspired Dr. Rajoria’s life to growth grip in the arena of research and applied mathematics. Dr. Rajoria completed his M.Phil dissertation in supervision of Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, Head dept. of Mathematics, IBS Khandari Campus (Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Agra). He started his teaching career from his home college Dharam Samaj Post Graduate College, Aligarh since Aug 2004 to May 2005. He taught there for one year taught Mathematics of UG and PG students. He taught B.C.A, B.Sc, PGDM courses in Institute of Information of Management and Technology, Aligarh since Sept 2005 to June 2009. He started teaching of engineering students in Institute of Technology & Management, Aligarh since July 2009- July 2010. I have reallocated my job from Aligarh to Meerut for proper guidance of my Co-Supervisor Dr.S.R.Singh, C.C.S University Meerut and my supervisor Dr. Seema Saini. I have taught one year as senior lecturer in Venkateshwara Institute of Technology, Meerut in July 2010- Jan 2011. During this tenor, I registered as research scholar in Oct 2010, Graphic Era University Dehradun. Due to family problem, Dr.Rajoria had to relocate from Meerut to Aligarh which was nearby from his home town to take care both family and profession and in the year Jan 2011 he join SSLDV engineering college, Aligarh as an Assistant Professor. I have worked as Associate professor and Head of department of mathematics during Jan 2011- Dec 2015.I have to leave this college in Dec 2015 to submit my Ph.D. thesis. During submission of thesis, I came in supervision of Dr.Anand Chauhan (Change Co-supervisor) who guides and advise me. I have published seven problems as research article and conferences proceeding in IEEE, Springer books and two of my research papers published in Scopus indexed journals. I have completed my Ph.D. in 2016 and then join Sanskriti University Mathura as Associate Professor in Aug 2016 to July 2017.
- Applied Mathematics
- Operations Research
- Inventory Control modelling
- Fluid Dynamics
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : DST sponsored National Seminar on Recent trends in Mathematical Techniques and their Applications held on April 11, 2011 organized by Department of Mathematics, G.E.U, Dehradun, U.K, India.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : An Inventory Model with Stock Dependent Demand and Partial Backlogging under inflation, in International Satellite Seminar on Role of Mathematics in science and Engineering held on May 13-14, 2011 organized by Department of Mathematics, G.E.U., Dehradun, U.K, India.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : An Inventory Model with Stock and Time Dependent Demand for Decaying Items under two Storage in International Conference Mathematical Technique in Engineering Application (ICMTEA-2013) held on Oct 24-25, 2013 organized by Department of Mathematics, G.E.U, Dehradun, U.K, India.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : An Inventory Model for Deteriorating Items with Time and Stock-Dependent Consumption Rate and Shortages Under Inflation And Time Discounting, International Conference (Scopus indexed) M3HPCST 2015 held on 27-29 Dec, 2015 organized by Department of Mathematics, R.K.J.I.T Ghaziabad, U.K, India.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R,: A Production Inventory Model for Deteriorating Item with Time Varying Holding Cost, in International Conference Mathematical Technique in Engineering Application (ICMTEA-2016) held on March 29-30, 2016 organized by Department of Mathematics, G.E.U, Dehradun, U.K, India.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : Optimal Replenishment Policy for Lifetime Inventory With Partial Backlogging, in Journal of International Transactions in Mathematical Sciences and Computer, ISSN No.(0974-5068), 5(1), pp 207-116, 2012.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : An Integrated Inventory Model with Stock Dependent Demand under Inflation and Partial Backlogging, in Journal of Purvanchal Academy of Science, ISSN 0972-3498, 19, pp.57-75, 2013.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R, : An Inventory Model with Time Dependent Demand under Inflation and Trade Credits, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving Springer book (Scopus indexed), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 259, pp.155-165, 2014.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R,: Two Warehouse Inventory Model with Stock-Level Dependent Demand Rate and Time Varying Holding Cost under Shortages, in IEEE Explore in International Conference Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering, ICRAIE-2014, (Scopus indexed) Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-4041-7, pp. 1 – 6, 2014.
- Rajoria Y.K, Singh S.R, Saini. S : An Inventory Model for Decaying Item with Ramp Type Demand under Inflation and Partial Backlogging, in Indian journal of science and technology (Scopus indexed journal) with IF-1.03, 8(12), pp.1-6, 2015.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Singh S.R,: EOQ Model For Decaying Items with Power Demand, Partial Backlogging and Inflation ,in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, (Scopus indexed journal) ISSN 0973-4562, 10(9), pp. 22861-22874. 2015.
- Rajoria Y.K, Saini. S, Chauhan, A : An EOQ Model with Stock and time Dependent Consumption Rate with Shortages under inflationary Environment published in International Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN Number: 0975-1416