- 2011 – 2013 : M. Pharm. (Pharm. Chemistry) from University of Delhi.
- 2002 – 2006 : B. Pharm. from Seth G.L. Bihani S.D. College of Technical Education Sriganganagar, (Raj.)
- He has worked as lecturer at B.S. Anangpuria Institute of pharmacy, Faridabad, Haryana. as since July 2006 and Promoted as Assistant professor since August 2015 to August 2017
- Presently Working as Assistant Professor At SMAS, K.R. Mangalam University, Sohna Road,Gurgaon.since August 2017.
Mr.Sunil Kumar has joined K.R. Mangalam University School of Medical and Allied Sciences as an Assistant Professor. He is a scholarship holder during his M.Pharm. tenure. He received scholarship from AICTE by the virtue of qualifying GATE 2007. His M.Pharm project “Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation for Anticonvulsant activity of acetyl naphthalene derivative of Heterocyclic compounds” was partly carried out at Department of DIPSAR New Delhi. He has an international publications from his M.Pharm. work. He has more than 10 years Teaching Experience.
- Knowledge of handling various instruments like U.V Spectrophotometer, HPLC, HPTLC, PH meter.
- Well versed with Chemical-structure elucidation using FT-IR, NMR, and Mass Spectroscopy etc.
- Computer software: MS Office, Chem. Draw, Scientific data retrieval from various internet portals Internet like Science direct, pub med etc.
Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation for Anticonvulsant activity of acetyl naphthalene derivative of Heterocyclic compounds” under supervision of Prof. D.P. Pathak, Director DIPSAR, New Delhi.
- Two Month Faculty Development Programme at B. S. Anangpuria Educational Institute from 1st June 2015 to 31st July 2015
- IPC at Amity University held on 20 – 22 December. 2013 Noida.
- International Symposium on Introduction to Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance held on 10 Feb.2011 at DIPSAR, New Delhi.
- International seminar on Recent advance in Cardiovascular Sciences held on 3- 4 Feb. 2010 at DIPSAR , New Delhi
- AICTE sponsored Staff Development Programme on Noval Drug Delivery System from 11- 25 May 2010 at BIT Mesra, Ranchi. (Jharkhand)
- AICTE sponsored Quality Improvement Programme on Deliberation On Drug Discovery and Development from 1-13 June 2009 at Manipal college of pharmaceutical sciences, Manipal. ( Karnataka)
- AICTE sponsored Quality Improvement Programme on Drug Discovery Approaches from 4- 16 May 2009 at BIT Mesra, Ranchi. (Jharkhand)
- AICTE sponsored national seminar on Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences on 21-22 Mar. 2009 at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- Published an article on “Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation for Anticonvulsant activity of acetyl naphthalene derivative of Heterocyclic compounds. In volume-1 Issue 11 in THE PHARMA INNOVATION JOURNAL , ISSN 2277-7695, IC Journal No. 7725.
- Presented a Poster ” Role of Pharmacist in Clinical Practice” in International Seminar on International Patient Safety Conference Held on 1-3 Oct. 2010 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Presented a poster on “Nanodiamonds: a potential for cancer drug delivery” in APTI Sponsored National Seminar On Emerging Trends In Drug Discovery And formulation Development Held on 21st Feb 2009 At JCDM College Of Pharmacy, Sirsa.