- Pursuing PhD: (Jul-2014 batch) from Amity University, Noida, UP, India
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) 2007-2010 from Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (Delhi University), India
- Pharmacy (2003-2007) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi, India
- 2010-2011: Pharmacovigilance Associate, APCER Pharma, Delhi, India
- 2011-2013: Research Associate, DIOS Pharmaceutical, New Delhi, India
- 2014-2015: Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Amity University (Dabur funded Project) Noida, UP, India
- 2016-2017: Assistant Professor, PDM College of Pharmacy, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India
- 2017 to till date: Assistant Professor, K. R. Mangalam University, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, India
He completed undergraduate studies in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy, New Delhi in 2007 and then he moved to Delhi University and received Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry under the supervision of Dr. Maninder Minu in Feb, 2010 from Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research (DIPSAR), during this tenure he designed and synthesized novel heterocyclic compounds based on QSAR data and evaluated their various biological activities. Subsequently, he joined to APCER Pharma (a Pharmacovigilance based MNC), as a drug safety analyst in Feb, 2010 and continued till Aug 2011. Afterwards, he joined DIOS pharmaceuticals (2010-2013) as a Research Associate, and he provide the technical support to the organization for the establishment of cancer research vaccine unit in India. In year 2013 he joined PDM College of Pharmacy, Bahadurgarh and taught Organic chemistry, Instrumental Analysis and Spectroscopy to students of B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy. In year 2014 he was selected by Dabur Research Foundation as a Senior Research fellow and worked on cancer cell line (MCF-7) in Dabur, Shahiabad and Amity University, Noida. During his work in Dabur he finds out seven new moieties which are more effective against Breast Cancer than slandered Tamoxifen. Currently he is pursuing PhD from Amity University, Noida. He has co-coordinated conferences, analytical workshop and recipient of several national travel fellowships. He is currently serving as Assistant professor in School of Medical & Allied Sciences, KR Mangalam University and teaches Pharmaceutical chemistry to the pharmacy student.
- Green Chemistry
- Green Chemistry
- Active participation in ‘Indian Pharmaceutical Association’ (IPA) Convention on 14th -15th March 2009 held at DIPSAR New Delhi as a volunteer.
- Active participation in ‘Indian Pharmaceutical Association’ (IPA) on 6th September 2008 held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi as a delegate.
- Active participation in ‘Indian Pharmaceutical Congress’ (IPC) conference, on 12th -14th December 2008 held at New Delhi as a volunteer.
- Active participation in third international symposium on ‘Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Sciences’ on 17th December 2008 held at DIPSAR New Delhi as a delegate.
- Active participation in second international symposium on ‘Recent Advances In Cardiovascular Sciences’ on 28th Feb 2008, held at DIPSAR New Delhi as a delegate.
- Active participation in ‘Indian Pharmaceutical Congress’ (IPC) conference on 20-23rd December 2007, held at Varanasi as a delegate.
- Mini international symposium on “Drug Discovery and Development” on 30th October 2007 held at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- National Symposium on “New Frontiers in Cell Biology” 29th -30th November 2007, held at Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi, Kalkaji, New Delhi.
- Patent on Electrostatic smoke precipitator
- Patent on Helmet comprising air purification systems providing pollutant free air to users
- Presented a paper entitled “SCENARIO OF RARE DISEASE IN INDIA” in one day national seminar on the themes “ PHARMACY JOBS IN FUTURE:FEAST OR A FAMINE” held on 05 May-2017 at PDM College of Pharmacy, Bahadurgarh, India
- Presenter of a paper in oral entitled “SCENARIO OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS IN INDIA” in International Symposium on “RECENT ADVANCES IN PHARMACOTHERAPY OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES “ held on 16th Dec-2009 at DIPSAR, New Delhi, India
- Demonstrated the various SPECTROSCOPIC INSTRUMENT in “NATIONAL WORKSHOP (NORTH ZONE) on Developing Quality Monograph for Pharmacopoeia for Herbs and Herbal Products” held at DIPSAR New Delhi on 27-28th Nov-2009, India
- Presented a paper entitled “ Compression of microwave assisted and conventional synthesis of 2,3-disubstituted Hexahydro-indazole Derivatives” in two day national seminar jointly organized by Indian Congress of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Science and IPA on 14-15th March-2009, held at DIPSAR, New Delhi, India