- M.Pharm, from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, 2016
- B.Pharm from Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, 2014
She has completed diploma in Pharmacy from DIPSAR, Delhi University, bachelor of Pharmacy from Pt. BD Sharma University of Health sciences, and Master of Pharmacy from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, U.P, India. She has qualified in Graduate pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) in 2014. She has nearly 1.5 years of experience in research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, especially in nanotechnology based formulation design and development for Cancer drugs. Her key areas of research include lipid based development and characterization of diverse nanostructured systems, bioenhanced drug delivery systems, nanomaterials and nanocomposites for diverse drug delivery applications. Till date, she has authored more than 13 publications in various peer-reviewed journals, 3 book chapters, 2 books and 1 Indian patent application. She has exposure of participating at International conferences in Spain.
Nanotechnology based formulation design and development for Cancer drugs. Her key areas of research include lipid based development and characterization of diverse nanostructured systems, bioenhanced drug delivery systems, nanomaterials and nanocomposites for diverse drug delivery applications.
Expertise in lipidic nanocarriers (Nanoemulsion, solid-lipid nanoparticle and Nanolipidic carriers) based formulations.
Md Abul Barkat, Harshita, Iqbal Ahmad, Dr Raisuddin Ali, Dr Sarwar Beg, Dr Satya Prakash Singh, Dr Faheem Hyder Pottoo, Dr Farhan J Ahmad. “Formulation Design, Development and In vitro-In vivo Characterization of Aloe vera Gel containing Nanogel of Silver sulfadiazine” paper has been accepted for presentation at the NDDTE’17 – 2nd International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering, Barcelona, Spain, 2017.
- Md. Javed Ahmad, Harshita, Md Potto, PharmSciTech. 2017 Jun 5. Javed Ahmad, Mohammad Ahmed Khan, Sarwar Beg, Farhan Jalees Ahmad. “Insights into the targeting potential of thymoquinone for therapeutic intervention against triple-negative breast cancer”. Current Drug Targets. 2017; 18(16) DOI: 10.2174/1389450118666170612095959.
- Dr Farhan J Ahmad, Dr. S.P Singh. ‘Silver Nanoparticles and their Antimicrobial Applications’. In Current Nanomedicine (Accepted for Guest Issue, 2017).
- Hyder Mahfoozur Rahman, Lipid-based system as intelligent drug carrier: A review. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal (accepted for Guest issue).
- Clinico-Pharmaceutical Presence of Thymoquinone in Breast Cancer. Current clinical pharmacology (Accepted for Guest Issue, 2017). Hyder Pharamacology (Under review).
- Dr Farhan J Ahmad.Therapeutic Raisuddin Ali, Shabnam Ain, Dr. Md Babita Kumar, Javed Naim, Faheem Nanosized Silver Sulfadiazine gel in Rats. Current Drug Delivery (Under Review).
- Abul Barkat, Harshita, Dr. Md Catharanthus Masroor A. Khan (Editor’s). Springer International Publishing AG, Cham. Jan-2017, PP 71-100. Javed Ahmad (Editor’s). Elsevier, Cambridge: UK. In press, 2017.
- NMd Raisuddin Ali, Nanoformulation with Aloe Vera Gel for Treating Burns and/or Skin Infections. Patent application number-201611042798 (Indian Patent Application).