- 2011-2017 (Feb) :- Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics), from Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- 2003-2006 :- M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics), from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, M.P.
- 1999-2003:- B. Pharm from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, M.P.
- April 2006- April 2010 : Lecturer, Technocrate Institute of Technology, Anand Nagar, Bhopal, M.P. 462021
- July 2010-Oct 2010 : Senior Lecturer, Ram-Eesh Institute of Vacational and Technical Education, Greater Noida, Dist- Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P.
- Aug 2017- Till Date : Assistant Professor, K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon
She has completed undergraduate studies in Pharmacy from Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, (M.P) in 2003. She has qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 2003 and secured 90.98 percentile. She has received her master’s degree in Pharmaceutical sciences under the supervision of Dr. N. K. Jain in 2006. She has joined as lecturer in Technocrate Institute of Technology, Bhopal, M.P and worked for four years. She also worked as Senior Lecturer in Ram-Eesh Institute of Vacational and Technical Education, Greater Noida, U.P. She got enrolled in PhD in Pharmaceutics in Jamia Hamdard University under the supervision of Dr. Yasmin Sultana. She has received CSIR-SRF from 1st April 2013- 31st March 2017 during her PhD tenure. She has submitted PhD thesis in Feb 2017 on the topic “Development of nanoparticulate delivery system of an anti-VEGF drug for the treatment of retinopathy”. She has attended seminars and conferences of national and international level and published many research and review articles in international journals.ibus leo.
- Development of vesicular and particulate carrier system
- Controlled and targeted drug delivery
- Peptide delivery
- Ocular drug delivery
- Pharmacokinetics of various dosage form
She has Specialization PHARMACEUTICS. Her project in M. Pharm was “Optimization of Miconazole nitrate loaded vesicle for the treatment of fungal infection”. She worked on transdermal delivery system and developed transfersome for topical application on skin. She worked on nanoparticulate drug delivery systems for ocular delivery. She developed polymeric nanoparticles of PLGA for the treatment of retinopathy in her Ph.D work.
- Presented poster in 13th APTI Convocation-2008, organized by SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (India).
- Oral Presentation on the topic “PLGA nanoparticles for an extanded delivery of bevacizumab to retina: formulation, optimization and in vitro characterization” in the National Conference on Nanotechnology and Renewable Energy-2014 held in April 28-29, 2014 , Organized By Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi -110025 (India).
- Presented poster on the topic “Bevacizumab loaded chitosan coated PLGA nanoparticles as novel drug delivery system for the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy” in UGC-SAP (DRS-I) Sponsored National Seminar on BIOTECHNOLOGY IN HEALTH CARE: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES on February 15th & 16th, 2017.
- Babu Ram Garg, Arun Kumar, Minakshi Garg, Jayamanti Pandit and Narendra K. Jain, Double liposome mediated dual therapy forAIDS related opportunistic fungal infection and AIDS, International journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research, vol. 2(3), 2011, 620-636. (IF 0.250)
- Jayamanti Pandit and Yasmin Sultana. Vascular damage of retina in diabetic retinopathy and its treatment. Exper Rev. of Ophthalmol., 2012, 7(1); 73-86.
- Shefali Katiyar, Jayamanti Pandit, Rabi Sankar Mondal, Anil K. Mishra, Krishna Chuttani,Mohd. Aqil, Asgar Ali, Yasmin sultana. In situ gelling dorzolamide loaded chitosan nanoparticles for thetreatment of glaucoma. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2014,102,117– 124.(IF 4.811)
- Jayamanti Pandit, Minakshi Garg, Narendra Kumar Jain. Miconazole nitrate bearing ultraflexible liposomes for the treatment of fungal infection. J Liposome Res,2014,24(2),163-169(DOI: 10.3109/08982104.2013.871025) (IF 1.971)
- Jayamanti Pandit, Yasmin Sultana, Mohd. Aqil, PLGA nanoparticles for an extended delivery of bevacizumab to retina: formulation and in vitro characterization. Advanced Science Letters, 2014, 20(7-9), pp. 1588-1593(6).
- Jayamanti Pandit, Yasmin Sultana, Mohd Abul Kalam, Newer technologies in oral vaccine delivery. Current Drug Therapy, 9, 2014,173-187.
- Mohammed Ashif Khan, Jayamanti Pandit, Yasmin Sultana, Sarwat Sultana, Asgar Ali, Mohammed Aqil, and Meenakshi Chauhan, Novel carbopol-based transfersomal gel of 5-fluorouracil for skin cancer treatment: in vitro characterization and in vivo study. Drug Delivery, 2015;22(6):795-802. (doi:10.3109/10717544.2014.902146) (IF 6.402)
- Tausif Alam, Jayamanti Pandit, Divya Vohora, Mohd. Aqil, Asgar Ali, Yasmin Sultana, Optimization of nanostructured lipid carriers of lamotrigine for brain delivery: in vitro characterization and in vivo efficacy in epilepsy. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 2015, 12(2):181-94. (IF 5.657)
- Jayamanti Pandit, Yasmin Sultana & Mohd Aqil, Chitosan-coated PLGA nanoparticles of bevacizumab as novel drug delivery to target retina: optimization,characterization, and in vitro toxicity evaluation, Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, 2016. DOI: 10.1080/21691401.2016.1243545. (IF 5.605)
- Kawish SM, Ahmed S, Gull A, Aslam M, Pandit J, Aqil M, Sultana Y. Development of nabumetone loaded lipid nano-scaffold for the effective oral delivery; optimization, characterization, drug release and pharmacodynamic study. Journal of Molecular Liquids. 2017 Feb 5.(IF 3.648)
Contributed chapters in book
- Chapter entitled “ Terpenes and Essential Oils as Skin Penetration Enhancers ” in the book “Chemical Methods in Penetration Enhancement: Modification of the Stratum Corneum (Volume 3)”, edited by Dr. Dragicevic and Dr. Maibach, publisher Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. ISBN 978-3-662-47039-8 (eBook) DOI 10.1007/978-3-662-47039-8.
- Chapter entitled “Nanoencapsulation Technology to Control Release and Enhance Bioactivity of Essential Oils ” in the book “Encapsulation (Nanotechnology in the Agri-Food Industry) (Volume 2)”, Edited by Alexandru Grumezescu, publisher Academic Press, 2016 UK. ISBN 0128043075, 9780128043073.