- M.Pharmaceutical Chemistry , 2003-2005 from Vinayka Mission Research Foundation, Salem
- B.Pharmacy from Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar.
- 2013- 2016 : Associate Professor, KRMangalam University
- 2007-2013: Assistant Professor, PDM College of Pharmacy
- 2005-2007: Assistant Professor, JCD College of Pharmacy
After graduating from Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar, she worked for Ranbaxy research Laboratories as a Clinical Research Associate in Clinical trials and got Best performance award for exhibiting excellent performance.
After working for a year in Clinical trials she Post graduated in Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry and conducted her Research work on the Method development of a CDRI drug using HPLC from CDRI, Lucknow under the guidance of DR. A.K. Diwedi.
She initiated her carrier in Academics in 2005 from JCD Vidyapeeth,served there for two years.
After that she joined PDM college of Pharmacy where she was the Coordinator and Incharge of Training and Placement and also she was actively involved in admissions. As a training and Placement incharge she communicated with various Pharmaceutical companies like Torrent, Nestle,98.4, Inswift etc and helped the students to fetch good placements. Had been the Co coordinator in the various seminars organized in the college. Worked as Coordinator for the AICTE organized seminars in the college.
Apart from Teaching she coordinated various National and International Seminars. She served inPDM college of Pharmacy from 2007-2013
She joined KR mangalam University in 2013 where she was involved in the design of the curriculum . Also she established various chemistry laboratories. Apart from this she coordinated various Industrial visits and trainings for the students.
- Extraction of active ingredients from medicinal plants.
- Pursuing Phd from Amity university .
- She developed a Method using High Performance Liquid Chromatofraphy for a CDRI candidate Drug in Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow.
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- Active member of local organizing committee of Indian pharmaceutical Congress 2008 held at New Delhi
- Co-Chairperson in the Poster Evaluation Session in Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2008 (N. Delhi)
- Co chairperson during 65th IPC hosted by IPGA, held at Amity University from December 20 to 22, 2013.
- Poster evaluator in the scientific session at 65th IPC, held at Amity university, Noida
- Certificate of Appreciation for Coordinating and organizing the Annual function” held at PDM college.
- Certificate of Appreciation for excellent teaching and giving 98% results.
- Compared various National and International seminars at PDM College of Pharmacy,KRMUniversity and at IPGA Platform.
- Nominated as Executive committee member of IPGA for the term 2015-2018
- Coordinated & organised Blood Donation Camp with the help of Red Cross society, Gurgaon in KRMangalam University .
- Coordinated Visit to STERICAT, Manesar for Pharmacy students at KRmangalam University.
- Awarded at Annual conference of IPGA, for the contribution to Pharmacy profession on 23rd Nov.2014 at Lovely Professional University.
- Oral Presentation on “Partial Least Square Regression for Estimation of Rifampicin and Isoniazid in Pharmaceutical Formulation using Genetic Algorithm for Wavelength Selection” in Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2005 (Hyderabad).
- Poster Presentation on “Prescription Trends of Anti-Diabetic Drugs in Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus” in Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2008 (N. Delhi).
- Poster Presentation on “Trends of Anemic Patterns in Rural Population” in Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2008 (N. Delhi).
- Poster Presentation on “Standardization of Herbal formulations” on 12th Annual National ISP convention at Moga
- Poster Presentation on” Changing Scenarios in drug Regulatory affairs” at National Seminar at PDM College
- Poster presentation on “Recent advances in drug discoveries and design” an ISTE sponsored seminar held at Advanced Institute of pharmacy
- Poster Presentation at International conference on Innovative Technologies on topic” Nano particulate system as API carrier”
- Centella asiatica :A Magical herb, Sethy S, Garg A, Kumar V, Compandium at the conference Emerging Opportunities in Pharmacy Profession, at LPU, Moga 2014.
- Ebola : a disastros Virus, Tiwari P, Sethy S, Garg A, Compandium at the conference Emergin opportunities in Pharmacy profession,2014