Ph.D.(Economics) from C.C.S. University
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics, K. R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon.
- Two years’ experience of teaching in Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, International Economics, Indian Economy and Econometrics to Post Graduate classes in the Department of Economics, C.C.S. University Meerut.
- Two years’ experience of teaching as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Science and Humanities, SRM University Ghaziabad.
Before joining K. R. Mangalam University, she was working in the Department of Economics, Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut. She is doctorate in Economics and also UGC NET qualified in Economics. She was also an employee of SRM University (Modinagar Campus) where she took classes of M. Sc. Econometrics. Along with teaching she has a very deep and good understanding of research work in Economics. She has published five research papers in various national as well as international journals. She has organized and participated in several national and international workshops, seminars, and conferences. She has been actively involved in curriculum design for students and has helped them to develop and enhance their skills. She has been inspiring students to do research work and deepen their holistic thinking. Her aim as teacher in an educational organization would be to render the knowledge, experience, and expertise in all aspects starting from organizational management, to policy making to proper molding of students in terms of teaching them the values and principles of life.
- Micro Economics,
- Macro Economics,
- Development Economics,
- International Economics and Econometrics
- Attended one week FDP on “ Research Methodology and Data Analysis Using SPSS & EVIEWS” organized by Department of Economics, G. H. S. Govt PG College (Sujangarh, Rajasthan) from 5-10 December, 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled “Environment and Sustainable Development” in the National Seminar on “Environment and Sustainable Development in India: Issues and Challenges” ” organized by the Department of Economics (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi), Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut (December 2013).
- Presented a paper entitled “Democracy and Development” in the National Seminar on “Changing Nature of Indian Democracy: Challenges and Prospects” organized by the Department of Political Science, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut (January 2014).
Ph.D. (Economics) on “Governance, Development and Poverty Alleviation: A Study of Major States in India during the Reform Period” from Department of Economics, C.C.S. University, Meerut.
- Published a paper entitled “Poverty Reduction and Development through Good Governance in India” in the International Journal of Education and Information Sciences, ISSN- 2249-0108 Volume-1, Number-2, July-December (2011).
- Published a paper entitled “Women Empowerment and Development in India: General Issues” in the International Journal of Education and Information Sciences, ISSN- 2249-0108 Volume-3, Number-2, July-December (2013).
- Published a paper entitled “Nutrition, Poverty and Infant Mortality Rate: Trend and Pattern in Indian States” in the International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, ISSN (Online)-2250-0758, ISSN (Print)-2394-6962 Volume-5, Issue-6, December (2015).
- Published a paper entitled “A Comparative Study of Human Development Index of Major Indian States” in the International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, ISSN (Online)-2250-0758, ISSN (Print)-2394-6962 Volume-6, Issue-2, March-April (2016).
- Published a paper entitled “Trends and Pattern of Human Development Index in North East India”, in the International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, ISSN (Online)-2250-0758, ISSN (Print)-2394-6962 Volume-6, Issue-5, September-October (2016).
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- Member of the QTanalytics statistical consulting agency.
- Member of the Association of the Socio-Economic Development Studies, B. B. A. University, Lucknow.
- Worked as a project fellow on a U. G. C. sponsored major research project entitled “Governance and Development in India”.