- M. Phil (English) from Department of English, University of Delhi, 2017
- M.A (English Hons.) from Gargi College, University of Delhi,2015
- B.A (English Hons.) from St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi, 2013
17th July 2017 – till date – Assistant professor in the Department of English at K. R Mangalam University, Gurgaon, Haryana.
She has recently completed her M. Phil from Department of English, University of Delhi. She has been teaching British Literature, Communication Skills and Personality Development in the University. She regularly publishes papers in reputed journals and presents research papers in national/international conferences. Apart from teaching and engaging students in the classrooms and different academic activities, she also motivates her students to participate in different events. She communicates with students and is passionate towards her work.
Aging, Indian Writings in English, Shakespeare across media, Dalit writings in India, Translation studies, Indian Cinema on Aging and Familial Relationships, Comparative studies.
“Care Culture in India: Aged Parents and their Adult Children”.
- “Undivided yet divided piece of land called Paradise on Earth; Kashmir” at Jawahar Lal Nehru University , Convention Centre, New Delhi on September 23, 2017
- “Darkness at dawn, the declaration: Exploring Emergency through The Midnight’s Children and The Great Indian Novel” at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, May 2015.
“Undivided yet divided piece of land called Paradise on Earth; Kashmir” with Krishi Sanskriti Journal, Voulme 2 on September 23, 2017
“Claiming the Terrain of Survival: Exploring Dalit Ideologies through Unclaimed Terrain and Survival and Other Stories” with IJELLH Journal, Volume V, Issue IX in September 2017.