All Candidates who are seeking admissions in various programmes are required to
follow the nine steps listed below :-
1). Download Application form through K.R. Mangalam website or get Admission- cum-Brochure from the counter at K.R. Mangalam University Campus, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, City Office: K.R. Mangalam Institute, N – Block, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi- 110048.
2). Submit the duly filled Application Form (fill up personal details, qualification and choice of programme category of courses) along with the supporting documents.
3). Candidate should have secured minimum 50% in their Senior Secondary Exam / Graduation.
4). Test score in any of the following National Level Test (optional) AIEEE/UPSEE/UGAT/ CAT/ MAT/SAT/ GMAT/ENAT/ EMAT is to be filed.
5). Attend Group Discussion/Personal Interview as per schedule wherever required.
6). Upon the final selection complete all the admission formalities and deposit the requisite fee.
The candidate shall opt for the seat of his / her choice out of the seats available and proceed immediately to deposit fee, through Demand Draft of Rs.25000/- at the Fee Counter. Rest of the fee could be deposited as per the fee schedule.
* If a candidate after selection fails to deposit the fee within the stipulated time, he / she shall forfeit the right of admission. However he/ she may be considered for allotment of seat at a later date / time as per the availability at that point of time.
7). All Students will be informed about commencement of the Orientation Programme and session through mail and telephone.
8). All Students need to report / register on the day of Orientation.
9). On the day of Orientation, Students will be required to submit the following documents at the Registration Desk (along with one set ofphotocopies attested) of the following-:
- Passing Certificate of 12th
- Mark Sheet of 12th
- Passing Certificate of 10th
- Mark Sheet of 10th
- Photocopy of AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT or other qualifying examination Score Card(if required)
- Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving license)
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 6 Passport size Photographs (for ID card, Library card, etc.)
- Character Certificate (Issued by Senior Secondary School Board / Institute)
- Medical Certificate (Issued by Registered Medical Officer)
- Undertaking (by parents and students)
- Proof of date of birth
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- School Engineering & Technology
- School of Education
- School of Fashion
- School of Humanities
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication
- School of Medical & Allied Sciences
- School of Management & Commerce