Most Banks in the country offer attractive education loans to students. K.R. Mangalam University has tied up with Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank and Credila. These banks give preferential treatment to students applying to K.R. Mangalam University and offer the following advantages:
- Cover all courses of K.R. Mangalam University.
- Include tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees, airfare.
- Concessional rate of interest.
- Speedy disposal of loan applications.
- Availability of the loan across the country.
K.R. Mangalam University Loan Cell
K.R. Mangalam University loan cell be contracted at, PH: +91-8800697010/11/12/13/14/15
Landline No: 0124-2867800
Illustrative List of Papers/Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of K.R. Mangalam University giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligant and guarantors.
- Copy of mark sheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors (if any).
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate from a Govt. approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/ guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of passport/Visa, cost of airfare (documentary detail) in case of foreign/NRI students.