Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Childhood and Growing up/ Contemporary India and education/ Language Across Curriculum/ Reading and Reflection on text/ Skills of Creative Expressions/ Spiritual & Cultural Development of Learners/ Teaching of Commerce/English/Hindi/Mathematics/Science/Social Science/ Drama And Art In Education/ Professional Ethics for Teachers/ Individual Society and Nation
- Teaching in government as well as private institutions.
- Key researchers in educational issues and as members of education departments and national education committees.
- Exceptional educational practitioners can be appointed as principal teacher, deputy head or head teacher.
- As counselors, community educators, and speech and language therapists.
- As educational consultants.
- M.Ed. is a higher option after B.Ed. for postgraduates in any discipline. After the completion of M.Ed. course, candidates can join as higher secondary teachers in various institutions or as lecturers/professors in colleges/universities after qualifying the National Eligibility Test (NET).
- M.Phil. is another option.
He/She should have passed the Bachelor Degree and/or Master's Degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with an overall aggregate of 50% marks.