The Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Course is a four-year integrated professional programme of elementary teacher education aimed at fulfilling the need for professionally qualified elementary school teachers.
- Teaching in elementary schools (Classes I to VIII): B.El.Ed. graduates are eligible for appointment in MCD / NDMC / Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in Delhi as well as in Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India, and in private schools.
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Teaching and research in elementary education in the government and nongovernment sectors.
- Post-graduate and research studies in education and allied disciplines.
- Serving as teacher-educators in various State Institutes and University Departments/ Colleges offering training in elementary / secondary education.
Teaching in private/govt. Schools, Teacher Education, Working with NGO in the field of education, joining higher education Programme like M.Ed.
He/She should have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board with an overall aggregate of 50% marks.