- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Computer Science from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
- 3.5 years of work experience in Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
She did her bachelor of Engineering from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and M.tech from Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Apart from teaching core subjects of computer science, she has also taught many inter-disciplinary subjects. She has also guided students in their major and minor projects. She has been actively involved in extra co-curricular activities. She has also taken the responsibility of being the Batch Counselor of B.Tech Students. She has been active member and also participated in various conferences. She has published no. of papers in International/National conferences and Journals.
Software Engineering, Operating System, Testing, Cryptography, Data structures.
- Software Engineering
- Operating system
- Software Testing
- Attended faculty development training program organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Attended 2 days workshop on CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), Marudhar Engineering College Bikaner.
- ERP system analysis at Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd , Kota Raj
“Secure Compression of Bitmap Character Using Artificial Neural Network for Transmission” International Conference on “Advanced Computing, Communication and Networks, 2011 organized at Universal Association Of Computer & Electronics, Chandigarh.
“Neural Networks in Data Mining” National Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication & Computing, Sept 2011.
“Cloud computing – Security issues with focus on Service delivery models” National Conference on “Innovative and Emerging Technologies in Computing Methodology’, 2012”. organized at MEC, Bikaner
“Load Balancing Techniques in Cloud Computing” International conference on “Technical & Innovative Advancement in Computing and Communication Engineering, 2013, organized at Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner, Rajasthan (India).
Research Publications (Journals)
Anjali Singh and Mahender Beniwal, “Load Balancing in Cloud Computing using Observer’s Algorithm with Dynamic Weight Table” International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication IJRITCC Volume-02 Issue-11.