- Pursuing Ph.D. from Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali Rajasthan on Topic ‘ Impact of Microfinancing on Women Empowerment in Rural Areas of Haryana”
- Qualified UGC NET ( Management) for Assistant Professor 2017
- M.Phil (Management) 2008, from Madurai Kamaraj University , Madurai
- MBA (Finance and Insurance), 2002-2004 from DAV Institute of management, Faridabad(Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak)
- B.Com with Computer Application , 1998-2001, from GVM Girls College, Sonipat (Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak)
- 2004-2007: Lecturer at DAV Institute of Management, Faridabad
- 2007 -2008: Lecturer at Rai Business School, Faridabad
- 2008: Guest Faculty at Global Development Centre, Gurgaon
- 2009 – 2010: Guest Faculty at Entrepreneurs Business School, Gurgaon
- 2011-2012: Guest Faculty at SMU’s Talent Study Centre, Gurgaon
- 2013 till date: Assistant Professor at K R Mangalam University, Gurgaon
Since 2004 she has taught many courses to under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) students of business administration programme at reputed management institutions such as DAV Institute of Management, Rai Business School, Entrepreneur Business School and many others in Gurgaon and Faridabad. In addition to teaching various accounts and finance subjects like Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Financial Management, Advanced Accounting, Corporate accounting, Management of Financial Institutions and services, Principal and Practices of Banking and Insurance to BBA, B.Com, MBA students , she has also developed self study material for MBA programme of EIILM university, for two courses ‘Financial Management’ and ‘Management of Financial Institutions’.
She has participated in various national and international workshops, seminars, conferences to keep herself updated and well equipped with latest innovations and changes in the field of Finance and Banking Industry.
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Project Planning, Analysis and Management
- Management of Financial Services
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Management
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Tally ERP 9.0
- Financial Inclusion
- Basel Banking Norms
- Women Empowerment
- Basel Banking Norms
- Presented paper entitled “ A Critical Analysis of Impact of Globalisation on Women Empowerment in India” in National Conference on “ An Assessment of 25 Years of Globalisation in India” organised by University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi,12th September, 2016.
- Presented paper entitled “ A Critical Analysis of Microfinancing Schemes of Bank in Rural Haryana Leading to Women Empowerment” in National Conference in Finance on “ Financial Markets and Economic Development” organised by University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi in collaboration with National Stock Exchange of India Limited, Mumbai on 17th April,2015.
- Participated in a two weeks workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis” organised by University School of Management Studies, GGSIPU, (16th DEC 2016 – 29th DEC. 2016)
- Participated in ‘Financial Inclusion Summit’ organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on 27 August 2015 in New Delhi .The Summit had three Work Streams namely Next Phase of Jan-Dhan Yojana : Roadmap for Sustaining the Financial Inclusion Agenda, Partnership Models for achieving Universal Financial Inclusion, Role of Technology in advancing Financial Inclusion
- Participated in one week (4th July 2015- 10th July, 2015) FDP on “Research and Consultancy’ organised at Gitarattan International Business School, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- Participated in one week FDP on “ Basic Econometrics’ organised at University School of Management Studies, GGSIPU, (19thDec 2014-24th Dec 2014)
- Participated in ASSOCHAM National Seminar on “Managing Stressed Assets” in June, 2014
- Presented Paper entitled “Basel II and its Implications on Banks in India” in International Conference on ‘Management of Environmental Risk and Uncertainties in the Contemporaneous Business Milieu” at Maharaja Surajmal Institute of GGSIPU, Delhi March, 2011
- Participated in Seminar on “Environmental Management” organized by DAV Institute of Management, 2004.
- Participated in Seminar on “The Indian Entrepreneurship “organized by SRCC in Vigyan Bhawan, 2003.
- Quantitative Techniques- publisher: Forward Book Depot, Delhi
- Operations Research- publisher: Forward Book Depot, Delhi
- Production & Operations Management- publisher: Forward Book Depot, Delhi