Prof. Vijay Anand Dubey
Professor & Dean, Director- Admissions
FCMA, Institute of cost accountants of India (ICAI) – 2016
MBA, Operations management, IGNOU – 2005
Grad CMA, Institute of cost accountants of India (ICAI) – 1996
1995-1997: Asst Op Mgr, DIL, New Delhi
1997-1998: Mgr-Op, A.M.Ent, New Delhi
1999-2003: Lecturer, IMDR, New Delhi
2003-2005: Associate Prof, RBS, New Delhi
2005-2006: Chairperson- MBA, ITS, Ghaziabad
2006-2007: Associate Prof, CBS, New Delhi
2007-08: Professor, KGIM, New Delhi
2008-12: Dean- Academics, BSD, G.Noida
2013-16: Director, KRMIM, New Delhi
2016- : Director- Admissions and Dean –SOMC, KRMU, Gurgaon
Prof V.A. Dubey is Fellow, Institute of Cost Accountants of India and also holds a Master of Business Administration degree in operations management. With over two decades of experience, he has taught a number of courses such as research methods, decision sciences, cost and operations management…, to management and engineering students as regular as well as guest faculty member at various reputed business and engineering institutions in Delhi, NCR. He has presented a number of papers and has also authored books on operations research, quantitative techniques and production and operations management. Prof Dubey has conducted workshops and faculty development programs on Business research using SPSS, Six Sigma, Case study method of teaching, Advanced Marketing Research, Strategic Cost Management… Prof Dubey enjoys an enviable reputation and has been conferred with the best teacher award at a number of institutions where he has taught. An effective administrator, Prof Dubey believes in creating work environment based on trust and mutual respect with little need for supervision and control. Prior to joining this University, he has worked as director for three years at KRMIM, New Delhi. In his spare time, Prof dubey loves to read and write poetry.
Business Research, Strategic Cost Management
- Business Research
- Strategic Cost Management
- “Can India surge ahead of China?” Symposium; Sri Satya Sai International Centre, , 2004.
- “Strategic cost management”, Workshop; RBS , 2004
- “Bunty-Bubly vs. State of Uttar Pradesh” Case study seminar; RBS, 2005
- “Operations management- new vision in 21st century” Conference; India Habitat Centre, 2006.
- “Types of Research Papers and writing skills” ” Conference; Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management and Development Studies, 2006.
- “Health care services in India-a review” KGIM newsletter, 2007 Vol.I No.1
- IBSD newsletter “Harnessing the supply chain-key to success” IBSD newsletter , 2009 Vol.I No.1.
- “ Business research using SPSS”, FDP; BSD, 2010
- “Six sigma Methodology”, FDP; BSD, 2012
- “Advanced Marketing Research”,Workshop; KRMIM, 2014
- “Case Study Method of Teaching”, FDP; KRMIM, 2014
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
Development of online courseware for post graduate business management students
- Quantitative Techniques- publisher: Forward Book Depot, Delhi
- Operations Research- publisher: Forward Book Depot, Delhi
- Production & Operations Management- publisher: Forward Book Depot, Delhi