- Ph.D. (Education) from Kuruksheetra University, Haryana,2007
- M.Phill.(Education) from Kuruksheetra University, Haryana,2001
- M.A(Education)from Kuruksheetra University, Haryana,1999
- M.Sc. Applied Psychology,Annamalai University,Tamilnadu,2013
- B.Ed.(Education) from Kuruksheetra University, Haryana,2000
- B.A. (Hons) from Utkal University, Odisha,1995
- Aug 2016 till date Principal,SRM college of Education,Panchkula,Haryana(India)
- Sep 2007 to May 2016 Assistant Professor, School of Education,Lovely Professional University,Phagwara,Punjab
- Sep 2006 to Sep 2007 Seniour Lecturer, Indo Global College of Education,Abhipur,Punjab
- Sep 2004 to Aug 2006 Lecturer, Rajiv Academy for Teacher Education,Mathura,Uttar Pradesh
- Apr 2000 to May 2004 Teacher, St.Paul's Seniour Secondary School,Kurukshetra,Haryana
- Apr 1999 to Mar 2000 Teacher Cum Counsellor, Special School cum Training Centre for the Mental Retarded and Cerebral Palsy Children,Kurukshetra,Haryana
- Aug 1995 to Jul 1997 Teacher, National Institution Of Medical and Managent studies,Odissa
Dr. Jena is the life membership of following research association: All india Association for Educational Research (AIAER),The Learning Community(TLC),Global Educational Research Assotiation (GERA),Council for Teacher Education (CTE) and also the editorial member and associated editor of the 10 reputed national and international journals
1. Educational Psychology,Educational Research
2. Tribal Education,Teacher Education
3. Educational Measurement and Evalution
- Supervised the dissertation work of 20 M.Phill, 30 M.Ed students and 03 Students are persuing research for their Ph.D. degree and his teaching,and professional interests in the followings subject area are: Educationl Psychology,Educational Research,Tribal Education,Teacher Education,classroom Management Education of the Disadvantage Groups,Special Education, Educational Measurement and Evalution ,Pedagogy of English and ICT.
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
Best Researcher Award in 2013 and 2014 by Lovely Professional University,Punjab(India) in collaboration with Division of Research and Development (DRD) in the contribution of reasearch in the field of Education.
Dr. Jena is author of four books,author or co-author of 65 refereed national and international journals/articles,contributed 25 chapters for publication of different edited books,presented and participated in 45 papers in various national and international seminar/conferences/workshops/faculty development programmes, and some pertinentand recent publication are:
1.Jena. P.C,2015 Study of Frustration Tolerance among Secodary School Teachers,Scholars Journals of Arts Humandities and social sciences (ISSN:2347-5374); Vol,3,Issue-(9A),pp1437-1442.
2.Jena. P.C,2015 Obedient-Disobedient Tendancy among School Students in relation to Gender and Type of Schools,EDU WORLD Scientific:Journal of Education and Humanities(ISSN: 2319-7129); Vol 4,Issue-1,pp20-24