Ar. Vinod Patil
• M.Arch. (Urban Design), from VTU, Bangalore.
• B.Arch. from Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
• Indian Green Building Council Accredited Professional (IGBC -AP)
• 2004-2005 : Awate Consultants, Kolhapur
• 2006-2007 : Arcop Associates, Gurgaon.
• 2007-2011 : Project Architect, MNK Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
• 2011-2015 : Partner, Utopia Architects
• 2014-2014 : Visiting Faculty, Amity University, Gurgaon
• 2015- : Associate Professor K. R Mangalam University, Gurgaon
He is Dynamic Architect & Urban Designer. He has worked on many large scale projects, townships, Institutional projects etc. from inception, design, implementation to Completion stage. He is Accredited Professional of Indian Green Building Council (IGBC-AP). He has also worked on many green building projects in Bangalore & Delhi NCR. He has also published many research papers in the field of Architecture & Urban Design.
1. Urban Design Interventions.
3. Playing Guitar.
1. AWHO Residential complex spread over 30 Acres having 1500+ Apartments, Project estimated cost around Rs. 750 Cr.
2. Residential Complex designed for Tulsi Developers, having 300 Apartments, Project estimated Cost around Rs. 150 Cr.
3. Township Designed (Plotted development) for Reddy Constructions at Bangalore, Project estimated Cost around Rs.125 Cr.