- B.Arch, 2002-2007 from Madhav Institute of Technology & Science ,Gwalior Affiliated to RGPV University, Bhopal
- M.Tech in Urban Development & Management, 2014-16 from TERI University, New Delhi
- 2007-2008 : Assistant Architect , Grid Architecture Interiors Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
- 2008-2010 : Project Architect, Max India , Gurgaon
- 2011-2012: Senior Architect , Ozone Overseas Pvt Ltd ,Gurgaon
- 2012-2015: Section Head- Projects, Asahi Glass India Ltd, New Delhi
- 2016-2017: Assistant Professor, Nims University, Jaipur
- 2017- Till date :Associate Professor, K R Mangalam University, Gurgaon
Prior to joining K.R.Mangalam University, Gurgaon, He has worked in Construction industry across various domain from corporate to consulting/architectural firms & worked on large scale projects, Group Housing, Institutional etc. from inception, design, implementation to completion stage & worked with NIMS University, Jaipur for 1.5 years. Mentored & guided final year students in their thesis & dissertations respectively.
He graduated from MITS, Gwalior in 2007 and is a registered Architect member of COA & IIA.
He has been actively involved in professional practice and has handled wide spectrum of projects ranging residential, institutional etc and now, a core academician.
His primary areas of interest are Sustainable Architecture & Disaster Management.
- Interventions in Urban infrastructure/retrofitting related to policy issues
- Exploring places related to Architecture/Urban
- Sustainable Architecture
- Disaster Management
- Participated in National Seminar on “Global Urbanization at Institute of Town Planners” at ITO New Delhi Nov,2014
- Participated in National Seminar on “City Resilience & Disaster Management” at TERI University Feb. 2015
- Attended Teachers Training Program at MNIT Jaipur, August 2016
- Attended 9TH GRIHA Summit Conference at IHC, New Delhi, 18-19th December, 2017
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
He has worked in many Residential, Institutional, Commercial projects with the adjoining responsibilities from inception to completion and worked with HNI clients projects in professional field & developed new concepts development & participated in bidding process & technical evaluation of the projects.