Dr. Rajeshwar S Tyagi
Professor & Dean
• Ph D, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1973-1977)
• M Sc in Physics, University of Delhi (1970-1972)
• B Sc (Hons) in Physics, University of Delhi ( 1967-1970)
• Advanced Diploma in German, University of Delhi ( 1968-1971)
38 + Years
• 1977-1979: Junior Research Officer at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• 1979-1981: Application Programmer at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• 1981-1989, System Analyst at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• 1989-2010: Dy. Director& Head Department of Computer Facility at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• 2010-2012: Deputy Director Research & Development SBBSEC,
Chief SBBS Centre for Research & Development and Research Centre Professor & Head Computer Science & Engineering &IT at Sant Baba Bhag Singh Education Complex, (SBBSEC), Distt. Jalandhar (Affiliated to Punjab Technical University).
• 2012-2014: Professor of Computer Science and R&D And Deputy Registrar (Liaison) JECRC University, Jaipur
• 2014-2015: Professor CSE & IT and & HoD Applied Sciences, Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
• 2015- : Professor of Physics, K R Mangalam University, Gurgaon Sohna Road, Haryana
Professor Rajeshwar S Tyagi has over 38 years of experience in teaching, Healthcare IT management, strategic planning and consulting for the same. He has worked in various positions at All India Institute of Medical Sciences and collaborative projects in Germany, Italy, UK and UN projects in the SAARC countries.
Professor Tyagi joined the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in April 1977 and served for 33 years before superannuating in August 2010 as Deputy Director and Head of its Computer Facilities. He served as member of several National and International Committees on Information Technology Policy, and also technical expert member of University/ State level committees in India. He was member of the National Committee for Standards in Healthcare IT in India.
He is responsible for introduction of Computers to the Healthcare service and biomedical research in India at the AIIMS in 1977. He initiated Telemedicine in India at the AIIMS in 1999, which has now grown in to a Multi nodal Telemedicine and Tele-education facility, offering Tele-medicine diagnostic support and teaching of undergraduate courses to 53 PAN-AFRICAN Countries.
He has chaired sessions in International Conferences and has the honor of being invited by Microsoft Corporation Inc USA to deliver a talk on `IT in Healthcare’ at ‘Microsoft Summit for Heads of Governments’ at Seattle USA in April 2002.
He was awarded CIO 100 award in 2007, the award to honour the first 100 Chief IT Professionals of the country, by an independent body, and the ‘Healthcare Leadership Award 2012’ by ‘Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group, New Delhi’, an NGO.
He obtained his Ph.D. from All India Institute of Medical Sciences – 1977, after his M. Sc. Physics from Delhi University – 1972 and B. Sc. (Hons) in Physics from Delhi University – 1970. He has also completed a three years Advanced Diploma (1969-71) in German from Delhi University.
He is recipient of several fellowships, awards and has more than 100 publications to his credit at national & international level. He was awarded Associate Membership of ‘International ( Professor Abdus Salam) Centre for Theoretical Physics’ (ICTP), Trieste, ITALY, from Jan.1, 1988 to Dec. 31, 1993, and also the summer scholarships from the Max Plank Institute at Germany to work at Max Plank Institute at Gottingen Germany during April-August 1983 and 1984.
1. Applications of Information Technology in Health and Education
2. Molecular Dynamics
At IGNCA, he was the founder and principal designer of several multimedia projects and also led the completion of UNDP funded project “Strengthening National Facility for Interactive Multimedia Documentation of Cultural Resources” as National Project Coordinator during 1999-2002. At IGNCA, he was also the founder Principal Investigator of a project “Cultural Heritage Digital Library in Hindi with special focus on Hindi speaking region” funded by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
National Collaborative Projects
• Development of Telemedicine technology, testing and implementation
Project awarded by the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology,
Government of India jointly to CDAC Pune & CEDTI, Mohali, Chandigarh.
Nodal consultative and testing Institutions: 2001-2005
PGI Chandigarh, SGPGI Lucknow, and AIIMS, New Delhi
• Development of Telemedicine network in India using satellite. 2002-2006
Communication Project initiated by ISRO involving AIIMS and
251 locations in India.
International Collaborative Projects
• British Council &Govt. of India Expert under ODA Project Feb. 1992
A collaborative project on Continuing Medical Education
and Training between Univ. of Dundee Scotland and AIIMS
• "Development of Energy minimisation techniques and June - Aug. 1983
programs for bio-molecules and their interactions. & May -Aug. 1984
"Collaboration with Department of Biophysical Chemistry
(Prof. Hans Kuhn) at Max Plank Institute for Biophysical
Chemistry, Gottingen - Nikolausberg, West Germany.
• "Prevention of transmission of HIV among drug users in SAARC countries-
Mainstreaming HIV/AIDS concerns in ongoing demand reduction programmes
in South Asia - Regional Database Centre to "mentor" the National Database
A project awarded through the Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment from
UNODC ( United Nations Office on Drug & Crime). The SAARC country regional project involving India (as a participating country & the Regional Head as well), Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Maldives.
Member of the Regional & National team 2004-2006
Regional & National Team Head 2006-2009
• "Design of hardware, software & testing of tele-diagnostic 2008-2010
aid and health care support system for remote Patients in India."
A joint project between IIT Delhi, AMU Aligarh, AIIMS from India and
University of Loughborough, UK, under United Kingdom and India
Education & Research Initiative (UKIERI), funded by British Council, UK.
1. Associate Membership of International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, ITALY. from Jan.1, 1988 to Dec. 31, 1993.
2. CIO 100, Year 2007, The award to honour the first 100 Chief IT
Professionals of the country. 2007
3. Healthcare Leadership Award 2012 by Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group, New Delhi 2012
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS & PROJECTS
UNESCO & International Centre for Fellowship Apr.1981- June 1981
Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy
And International Atomic Energy Agency
Max-Plank- Fellowship Fellowship June 1983- Aug 1983
Max-Plank-Institute for Biophysical
Chemistry Gottingen, W. Germany
Max-Plank-Fellowship -do- May 1984- Aug. 1984
UNESCO & International Atomic Energy Agency Jan.1988- Dec.1994
International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Trieste, Italy (Associate Member)
MEMBERSHIP OF SOCIETIES
1. International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste
(Awarded to 20 Scientists Internationally every year) - Associate Member
2. Computer Society of India - Senior Membership (Elected)
3 Indian Society of Hospital Administration. Life Member
4. Indian Chapter of ICTP, - Life Member
5. Indian Association of Medical Informatics - Life Member
6. Information System Managers Forum, India - Member
7. School & Information Technology, JNU -Member
CONSULTANT/MEMBER OF COMMITTEES
1. Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital, New Delhi
2. Central JALMA Instt. for Leprosy, Agra
3. Govt. Medical College, Patiala
4. Delhi Development Authority, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi
5. Steel Authority of India Ltd. Durgapur
6. Institute of Soc. Sciences Agra
7. Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
8. Bank of Maharashtra Pune
9. North Eastern Hill University Shillong
10. National Institute of Mental
Health & Neurosciences Bangalore
11. Postgraduate Institute of
Medical Sciences Chandigarh.
12. Sant Baba Bhag Singh Institute Jalandhar
of Engineering & Technology.
13. Technical Expert of Computerization New Delhi
Committee for Computerization of
OPD at VMMC &Safdarjung Hospital.
14. Uttaranchal Open University Naninital
BhotiaParaw, Civil Lines, (Uttaranchal)
15. Committee on Standards of Information Min of Comm & IT
Technology in Health Govt of India 2001-2004.
16. Committee on implementation of ICT in Min of Health &FW
Healthcare, Medical education & administration, Govt of India 2004-2007.
Tele- medicine and - education in India 2004-07.
17. Audit committee member of the International 2007-2011
Medical Informatics Association, USA
• Establishment of Computer Unit at the Deptt of Biophysics at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1979.
• The establishment of the Department of Computer Facilities at AIIMS, New Delhi in Jan. 1989.
• Establishment of the first largest integrated network of computers of any Institution/ University in India.
• Invited to Chair a Session in Medical Informatics - International Conference held at Vienna, Austria in Aug. 1991
• Invited to Chair a Session at World Computing Congress 1998 at Vienna Austria & Budapest Hungary in Aug 1998
• Invited by Microsoft Corporation Inc USA to deliver a talk on `IT in Healthcare at
Microsoft Summit for Head of Governments at Seattle USA in April 2002
• Attended the International Medical Informatics Association in Nov. 2006 as country representative of Indian Association of Medical Informatics at Washington DC, USA.
• Appointed Member of the Audit Committee of the International Medical Informatics Association from 2007-2011.
• Member of the committee on Standards of Information Technology in Health at Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Govt of India 2001-2004.
• Member of the committee on implementation of ICT in Healthcare, Medical education & administration, Tele- medicine and - education in India 2004-07.
TITLE OF PH.D. THESIS:-
Calculation of Intermolecular Forces in Lecithin’s Especially in Relation to Phase Transition in Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline State. August 1977.
1. Molecular Orbital calculations of Magnesium complexes with ATP and ADP. Kothekar, V., Tyagi, R.S, and Mishra, R.K.,IndianJ.ofBiochem. & Biophys. 10: NO.4. 279-282 (1973).
2. Quantum chemical evaluation of intermolecular forces in a compound producing lyotropic liquid crystal: Part II, consequences of introduction of a dissimilar molecule. Mishra, R.K. and Tyagi, R.S., in Liquid crystals and ordered fluids, Vol.2,Eds. J.F.Johnson and R.S. Porter (Plenum Press) (1974).
3. Stability of middle phase in ionic lipids in liquid crystalline state Tyagi, R.S., Shukla, G.C. And Mishra R.K.,StudiaBiophysica. 54,180 (1975).
4. Phase-transitions in ionic lipids in liquid crystalline state. Tyagi, R.S.,Shukla, G.C.and Mishra, R.K. Studia Biophysica.55, 123 (1976).
5. Nonbondedinteractions in membrane active cyclic biopolymers. II Ion binding by valinomycin. Sundaram, K. and Tyagi,R.S.Int.J. Of Quant. Chem. XIII, 17-26 (1978).
6. Nonbonded interactions in membrane active cyclic biopolymers. III. Analogs of valinomycin. Sundaram, K.andTyagi,R.S.Int.J. of Quant. Chem. XV, 491-497 (1979).
7. A study of Intermolecular Association in Living Systems.I. Studies on a Model Molecular Fragment (Pentane), Mishra R.K., SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S., & Gandhi,S., J.Theor. Biol.80, 435-40 (1979).
8. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Comformation of Biomolecules using a Global Optimization Technique. I. Methodology and Application to a Model Molecular Fragment (Normal Pentane). SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S., & Mishra R.K., J.Theor.Biol.90, 377-381 (1981).
9. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Conformation of Biomolecules using a Global Optimization Technique.II. Conformation of N-Acetyl Glycine N-Methyl Amide, a Model Dipeptide Unit. SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S.& Mishra R.K., J.Theor. Biol.90, 391-395 (1981)
10. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Conformation of Acetylcholine using a Global Optimization Technique. SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S.& Mishra R.K.,Int. J. Quant.Chem.20, 273-279(1981).
11. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Conformation of Biolecules using a Global Optimization Technique.III. Conformation of Acetylcholine using Molecular Fragments SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S.& Mishra R.K., J.Theor. Biol. 98, 543-548 (1982).
12. Morphometry of the cerebellum of normal and nervous mouse with a new method for measurement of external cortical surface area. P.R.Mishra, R.S.Tyagi,V.Bijalani and M.S.Grewal. Indian Journal of Anatomy (1983).
13. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Conformation of Di- , Tri- and Tetrapeptides of Glycine using a Global Optimization Technique. SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S. &Mishra R.K. Int.J. Quant. Chem: Quamt Biol. Symp. 10, 5-9 (1983)
14. Interaction between photons, trapped electron and vibronic excitation, International Journal of Quantum Chemistry Volume 27, Issue 3, Date: March 1985, Pages: 303-321R. K. Mishra, S. K. Dubey, R. S. Tyagi
15. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Conformation of Biocolecules using a Global OptimizationTechnique.V. Preferred Conformations of the Thyrotropin- releasing Hormone (TRH). SubbaRao,G., Tyagi,R.S. & Mishra R.K. Int.J. Quant. Chem.29, 1177-1180 (1986).
16. A Model to simulate self monitoring of Blood Glucose- Raghu Kumar S.N., Rao P.V., Kailash andTyagi R.S.Diabetes Bulletin Vol.9: No.4, 205-208, October 1989.
17. Drug Distribution and Information Systems for Hospitals in India. S.KAILASH & R.S. TYAGI Proceedings of the European Medical Informatics Conference held in ROME, ITALY from Sept 21-25, 1987.
18. Rattan A, Prasad S, Bhujwala RA, Kumar R, Tyagi RS, Gupta AK, Safaya AN. Surveillance system for hospital acquired infection. J AcadHosp Adm. 1992 Jul;4(2):9-12.
19. Saraya AK, Kumar R, Choudhry VP, Tyagi RS, SehgalAK.Diagnostic efficacy of haemoglobin A2 in heterozygous beta thalassaemia. Indian J Med Res. 1984 Aug; 80:203-8.
20. Lal K N, Tyagi R S. Deficiency, favorable, and toxic effects of boron on tobacco. Am J Bot. 1999 Nov; 36(9):676-80.
21. Calculation of conformation and association of Molecules in lyotropic systems using an optimisation approach. SubbaRao, G., Tyagi, R.S. and Mishra, R.K. Sixth International Liquid Crystal Conference, Kent, Ohio, 1976.
22. Energetic model of ionic lipids in liquid-crystalline state. Tyagi, R.S., Shukla, G.C. and Mishra, R.K., Biophysics Conference at the All India Institute of Sciences, New Delhi. (1974).
23. Preliminary quantum chemical calculations towards a theory of phase transformations in liquid crystalline compounds of special relevance to living systems Significance of Electron Correlation. Mishra, R.K., Roper, N.K. and Tyagi, R.S. Stockholm, Sweden (1974).
24. Energetics of association in a lyotropic liquid crystalline compound. Mishra, R. K., Roper, N.K. andTyagi, R.S.at International Conference on Liquid Crystals at Raman Research Institute, Bangalore, India (1973).
25. The study of structure - function relationship in biological membranes. I. Introduction of a new technique for the study of inter-and intra- Molecular forces and the solvent effect. SubbaRao, G, Tyagi,R.S.and Mishra, R.K., Second International Congress of Quantum Chemistry, New Orleans, USA , April 1976.
26. A global optimisation approach to the study of internolecular association SubbaRao, G., Tyagi,R.S. and Mishra R.K. International Sysmp. onBiomolocular Association Biomolecular structure Conformation, Function and Evolution, Madras, India (1978)
27. Energy and charge transfer in living systems. Mishra, R.K., Kohli, M., Subba Rao, G., Tyagi, R.S, Mathur, S.C.andBhawmik, K.,International Conference on Quantum Chemistry, Biology and Pharmacology. Kiev, USSR, Sept.18-22 1978.
28. Calculation of the Minimum Energy Conformation of Di-, Tri- and Tetra-peptides of Glycine using Global Optimisation Technique. SubbaRao, G., Tyagi, R.S. and Mishra, R.K. International Symp. on Structure and Dynamics of Nucleic Acids and Proteins, La Jolla, California (1982).
29. Classical Nonlinear Field Theory of Chemical Bonding Mishra, R.K., Shukla, G.C. and Tyagi, R.S. presented at International Symp. onQuamtum Biology, Florida (1983).
30. Medical Informatics, Health and Hospital Information Systems in India. R.S.Tyagi Proceedings of the Medifo 83, Amsterdem (Aug.1983).
31. Conformational Studies on the Fluctuations of the structure of DNA due to
32. Sequential and Environmental changes. R.S.Tyagi, G.SubbaRao and V. Yajnik, 6th International Congress on Quantum Chemistry, Aug.18-24,(1985). Montreal Canada.
33. A Theoretical Calculation of Preferred Conformation of The Thyrotropion releasing
34. Hormone (TRH).G.SubbaRao, R.S. Tyagi and R.K.Mishra, 5th International Congress on Quantum Chemistry, Aug.18-24 (1985). Montreal,Canada.
35. A protype system for simulating self monitoring of blood glucose, presented in Annual Scientific Meeting of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India Oct.1989.
36. The computerised Medical Records Management System at All India Institute of Medical Sciences. S.N. RAGHU KUMAR, S.KAILASH, R.S.TYAGI Presented at the Workshop on Hospital Computerisation, Planning & Implementation conducted by Department of Hospital Administration & Computer Facility, AIIMS on 19-20 October, 1992.
37. Computer Virus Infection ----- No Panic SATISH PRASAD, P SAHNI, S.KAILASH, R.S. TYAGI Presented at the Tenth Annual Convention of the Indian Society of Medical Statistics (ISMS) and National Seminar On Biostatistical and Demographic Aspects of AIDS during Nov. 1-3, 1992 at International Institute for Population Sciences, Bombay.
38. Local Area Network Presented at XI Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS) and National seminar on GrowingPriority for Epidemiological Approaches in Environmental Studies held at the Department of Statistics, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam from 18th to 20th October 1993.
39. Computerised DataBase System for Donor Selection in OrganTransplantation. Presented at International Symposium on HLA in Health and Disease : Current State of the Art, held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 6th to 8th December 1993.
40. Role of Computers in Cancer Research Presented at the 14th Annual Conference of the Indian Association for Cancer Research and the National Symposium on Cancer Research : Bridging the gap between Laboratory and Clinic held at North Eastern Hill University, Shilong, Meghalaya from 6th to 8th Feb.,1995.
41. Tapping Information through Internet Presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the ISMS to be heldFrom 22nd to 24th Sept. 1995 at Institute for Research in MedicalStatistics, Spur Tank Road, Madras.
42. Retrieval of Biostatistical Information through Internet Presented at the 14th Annual Conference of the ISMS to be held From 30 Nov. to 2nd Dec. 1996 at Dept. of Prevention & Social Medicine, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
43. Security in Heath Care.(Conference in Health Informatics) 1996,USA
44. Information Management System on laboratories. (Medicine Meets Virtual Reality in 1999 Jan in San Francisco, USA)
45. Knowledge based information system on infectious Diseases (Medicine Meets Virtual Reality) in San Francisco, Jan 1998.
46. OT Management Information System, in the conference in IT for Management Science Application. Bangalore, India,
47. Electronic Health Registration for OPD and Inpatient: A study of a Premiere Health Institute in India. HIMAA ANNUAL Conference – HIC 2002, Improving Quality by Lowering Barriers on August 4-6, 2002Melbourne, Australia
48. Internet Infrastructure and Health Care System: a qualitative Comparative Analysis on Network and Indian Government’s health Services. in National Conference in Medical Informatics, Ahmedabad, INDIA, 2003
49. ITHC 2004: To Err is System IT in Health Care: Socio-technical Approaches. “Socio-cultural and Institutional Constraints in the Adoption Process of a New Technology: Lessons from a Case Study of a Hospital in India Second International Conference, 13-14 September 2004 Portland, Oregon, USA
50. Multimedia Computing Environment for Telemedicine Applications” in the International Telemedicine Conference, INTELEMEDINDIA 2005 in Bangalore 2005
51. "Computer Virus Infection - No Panick " in the Tenth Annual Convention of the Indian Society of Medical Statistics (ISMS) and National Seminar on Biostatistical and Demographic Aspects of AIDS during Nov. 1-3, 1992 at International Institute for Population Sciences, Bombay.
52. Journal of Academic Hospital Administration titled "Computer based surveillance" .Rattan A, Prasad S, Bhujwala RA, Kumar R, Gupta AK, Tyagi RS, Safaya AN. Computer based surveillance. J AcadHosp Admin 1992;4.
53. "Local Area Network" on XI Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS) and National Seminar on Growing Priority for Epidemiological Approaches in Environmental Studies held at the Department of Statistics, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam from 18th to 20th October 1993.
54. "Computerised DataBase System for Donor Selection in Organ Transplantation" on International Symposium on HLA in Health and Disease: Current State of the Art, held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 6th to 8th December 1993.
55. " Computer Program for evaluation of uterus dose in radiography" in the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering held at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil from 21-26 August, 1994. Pratik Kumar, Satish Prasad, M.M. Rehani
56. "Role of computers in Cancer Research" in the 14th Annual Conference of the Indian Association for Cancer Research and the National Symposium on Cancer Research : Bridging the gap between Laboratory and Clinic, held at North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya from 6th to 8th Feb,1995.
57. "Tapping information through Internet" on XIII Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS) held at the Institute for Research in Medical Statistics, ICMR, Madras from 22nd to 24th November 1995.
58. "Retrieval of Biostatistical Information through Internet" on XIV Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS) and National CME on Research Methodology and Clinical Epidemiology held at the Armed Forced Medical College, Pune from 30th Nov. to 2nd Dec.'1997.
59. "The Internet as an information source for Biostatistician" on XVI Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS) held at the Department of Biostatistics, Christian Medical College, Vellore from 19-21 Nov.'1998.
60. " Tips for searching medical information on the Internet " in the Joint Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics and International Biometric Society to be held from 2nd to 4th December, 1999 at Department of Biostatistics, NIMHANS and Department of Statistics, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
61. "Retrieval of cancer related information through Internet" in the 22nd Annual Convention of the Indian Association for Cancer Research and International Symposium on Recent Advances in Cancer Causes & Control being held at Thruvananthapuram, Kerala from January 10th to 12th, 2003.
62. " Web resources for Biostatistical Software " in the 22nd Annual National Conference of the Indian Society for Medical Statistics(ISMS) to be held from January 21st to 23rd January 2005 at JIPMER, Pondicherry.
63. " Bioinformatics resources on Internet " in the 23rd Annual National Conference of the Indian Society for Medical Statistics(ISMS) to be held from January 20th to 22nd January 2006 at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
64. " 'Health and the Millenium Development Goals " the presentation in the 24th Annual National Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics to be held from 1st to 3rd December, 2006 at PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore.
65. A computerized prototype system for simulating self monitoring of Blood glucose, presented at Annual Scientific meeting of the research society for study of diabetics in India. 1990
66. Risk evaluation – a computer model for radiation workers, presented in International Symposium on Medical Physics at New Delhi, 1990.
67. Computerized Medical Records management system, published in national workshop on Hospital Computerization Planning & Implementation at AIIMS, New Delhi 1991.
68. Neu-Heart, The Computer assisted learning package – presented in the National workshop on media in education at New Delhi. 1997
69. Design development & Implementation of an Intranet Suite for AIIMS – 1998
70. Design and Development of Wards module for Patient care Health Information System – 1999
71. Web enabling of health education – published in International journal of healthcare engineering, Italy, 1999
72. Multimedia in Computer based education and training presented at XIII annual conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics at Madras. 1999
73. Tapping Information through Internet – Presented at XIII the annual conference of Indian Society for medical Statistics. 1999
74. Presented a Case Study “Internet Infrastructure and its usage at AIIMS” at the International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy. 1999
75. Integrated Information system for Hospitals – presented at National conference on computers and Information technology and Mahatma Gandhi medical college & hospital at Wardha, Maharastra
76. Web enabling of Medical education – a pilot project for BSc Nursing curriculum model on the Intranet – 2000
77. Interactive Website for Entrance Examinations for AIIMS – 2001
78. Development of web based interactive contact information system – 2001
79. Development of search utility and comparative study of different search techniques – 2002
80. Human Resource Information System – 2003
81. Study on the Need, Assessment of Application and acceptance level of Telemedicine in Health care services in India; M.Phil., Thesis submitted to BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan. 2003
82. Telemedicine: Its Implementation, Proposed Standards and practice in India – Presented at National conference on Telemedicine, Lucknow. 2004
83. Telemedicine initiatives at AIIMS – Presented at National Conference on Telemedicine , Lucknow 2004
84. Web enabled Human resource Information and Work flow automation system for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. 2004
85. A pilot study on the perception of healthcare professionals towards Telemedicine in Healthcare Services in India, poster presented at the MMVR conference at California, USA Jan. 2004
86. Role of Internet and Intranet in Health sciences Institution and perception of Healthcare professionals towards internet, MBA project; Submitted to IGNOU, 2005
87. Knowledge Management System for AIIMS, developed as part of guidance to B.Tech., Students, 2007
88. Chief- Guide : Workflow Automation of Patient Related Records at B.R.A Cancer Hospital, AIIMS, New Delhi: Thesis submitted BACHELOR OF Technology (Computer Science)
89. A Model To Simulate Self-Monitoring Of Blood Glucose-Raghu Kumar S.N, Rao PV, Kailash S And Tyagi RSDiabetes Bulletin Vol. 9: No. 4 October 1989.
90. Drug Distribution And Information Systems For Hospitals In India S.KAILASH& R.S TYAGI In proceedings of the European Medical Informatics Conference held in ROME, ITALY from Sept 21-25, 1987
91. The Computerised Medical Records Management System at All India Institute of Medical SciencesS.N RAGHU KUMAR, S.KAILASH, R.S TYAGI, Presented at the Workshop on Hospital Computerisation, Planning & Implementation conducted by Department of Hospital Administration & Computer Facility, AIIMS on 19-20 October, 1992.
92. New trend in Medical Imaging: Picture Archival Communication System S.KAILASH, VINAY PANDE, R.S. TYAGI Presented at the 30th International Hospital Federation Congress, Melbourne, Australia, Nov 17-21, 1997.
93. Current Trends in Medical Informatics and its status in India. Vinay Pande, S. Kailash R.S. Tyagi, Presented at the 30th International Hospital Federation Congress, Melbourne, Australia, Nov. 17-21, 1997.
94. L.S Arun Kumar, SN Raghu Kumar, MM Rehani, S.Kailash& RS Tyagi: Risk Evaluation: A Computer Model for Radiation Workers. International Symposium on Physics of imaging & advances in computer applications.
95. Issues in Health Information System. SidharthaSatpathy, Shyama S Nagarajan, S.Kailash, R. S Tyagi. Presented at the 11th World Congress on Medical Informatics (MEDINFO 2004) held in Sanfranscisco, California, USA from Sept 7-11 , 2004
96. Medical Informatics: Its Importance of Teaching in Medical Institutions S.Kailash, S.Das and R.S Tyagi, Oral presentation at the 22nd Annual National Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics held in JIPMER, Pondicherry, Jan 21-23, 2005
97. Telemedicine: AIIMS Experience, RS Tyagi, Sanjeev Sharma, S.Das, S.Kailash, Presentation at the 22nd Annual National Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics held in JIPMER, Pondicherry, Jan 21-23, 2005.