- 2010-2017:- Ph.D. (Civil Engineering) from NorthCap University Gurgaon.
- 1996-1999:- M.Tech. (Soil & Water Engg) from Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- 1999:- Qualified the National Eligibility Test
- 1992-1996:- B.Tech. from Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
2016:- Associate Professor cum Incharge of Civil Engineering Department with K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon.
2009- 2015:- Associate Professor cum Coordinator, Department of Civil Engineering,World College of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
Aug 2002- Nov 2004:-Research Associate, Department of Environment Science, Indian Agriculture Research Institute, PUSA, New Delhi.
Feb 1999- April 2001:-Research Fellow,Department of Soil & Water Engineering, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana.
Prior joining to K.R. Mangalam University, Mrs Anju Bala worked as coordinator cum H.O.D of Civil Engineering at WCTM Gurgaon for seven years and handled many responsibilities in WCTM. She was chief organizer of all fests and convocation at WCTM. She has done M. Tech in 1999 from Punjab Agricultural University, she is meritorious and university topper in her M.Tech. After M.Tech she has also qualified NET in 1999. In Ph.D she has worked on Landsat images issued by USA using Remote Sensing and GIS softwares. She has published 9 research papers in International/National Journals. She has attended and presented papers in National and International conferences. She has also organized various national conferences. She has more than 11 years of experience in Research and Teaching. She has supervised 15B.Techprojects and 3M.Tech projects in the field of Rain Water Harvesting , Environmental Engineering and Geotechnology. She is also member of professional body ISTE. She is passionate about overall development of students and for this she organizes various seminars, industrial visits and training for the students. In KRMU she is also holding the responsibility of Cultural Convener as well as involved in collaboration of KRMU with NGO for development of Society.
Remote Sensing and GIS, Artificial Ground water Recharge, Water Resources and Management
Remote Sensing and GIS, Artificial Ground water Recharge, Water Resources and Management.
- Presented paper on in international Workshop ispace-13 on March 2013 at Civil EnggDeptt of ITM University Gurgaon “ Estimation of Evapotranspiration using Surface Energy Balance Algorithms”
- Organized National Conference on “Renewable Energy Resources In Green Building Technology-2013” in Civil Engineering at WCTM, Gurgaon.
- Attended international workshop on “Global Challenges: Climate Change, Water, Environment and Society on March 2012” at Civil Engineering Department of ITM University Gurgaon.
- Organized workshop on “Latest trends in Civil Engineering”2012,2013,2014,2015 in Civil Engg Department at WCTM ,Gurgaon.
- Attended national workshop on Emerging trends in computing Technologies NCETCT-11 at WCTM, Gurgaon
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- University Topper at M. Tech level at PAU Ludhiana.
- Gold Medalist in M. Tech at PAU Ludhiana
- University Scholarship for M.Tech. Programme
- Anju Bala , Kishan Singh, Anil Kumar Misra and Amit Srivastava, “Assessment and Validation of Evapotranspiration using SEBAL algorithm and Lysimeter data of IARI Agricultural Farm, India”, Geocarto International (Taylor & Francis).DOI.10.1080/10106049.2015.1076062, 2015.( SCI index/Scopus Index)
- Anju Bala,Prakashkiran S Pawar ,Anil Kumar Misra and Kishan Singh Rawat“Estimation and validation of Actual Evapotranspiartion for Wheat Crop using SEBAL Model over Hisar District in (Haryana), India.”Current Science, Vol. 113, 1, pp 134-141, 2017 (SCI index)
- Anju Bala , Kishan Singh, Anil Misra and Amit Srivastava, “Vegetation indices mapping for Bhiwani district of Haryana (India) throughLANDSAT-7ETM+ and remote sensing techniques”,Journal of Applied and Natural Science vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 874 – 879, 2015.
- Anju Bala, Ram Karan Singh, V. Gayathri(2013)“ Review on different Surface Energy Balance algorithms for Estimation of Evapotranspiration through Remote Sensing ” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering . Volume 3, Issue 7 pp582-588.
- Anju Bala, D.S. Taneja, H. Pathak (2003) “Prediction of Artificial Ground Water Recharge through Percolation Tank using Mathematical Models”. Journal of Water Management Vol. 11(1) pp. 33-37.
- Kishan Singh Rawat , Anju Bala, Sudhir Kumar Singh, Raj Kumar Pal, “Quantification of wheat crop evapotranspiration and mapping: A case study from Bhiwani District of Haryana, India” Agricultural Water Management, 2017, vol. 187, pp 200-209.
- Dr. Ram Karan Singh (2012) and Anju Bala “Monitoring of Evapo- Transpiration in Major Districts of Haryana Using Penman Montieth Method”International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology(IJEST)
- P.K. Aggarwal *, B. Banerjee, M.G. Daryaei, A. Bhatia, A. Bala, S. Rani, S. Chander, H. Pathak, N. KalraInfoCrop: A dynamic simulation model for the assessment of crop yields, losses due to pests, and environmental impact of agro-ecosystems in tropical environments. II. Performance of the model
Agricultural Systems 89 (2006) 47–67 (SCI Index)
- Anju Bala, Mukesh Kumar, Kishan Singh Rawat and Dr. D.S. Taneja, Mathematical Model to Predict Time Taken for Formation of Recharge Mound through Recharge from Percolation Tank. Journal of Agricultural Physics.
- Anju Bala , Kishan Singh,Anil Kumar Misra, Amit Srivastava and Sudhir Kumar Singh, “ Estimation of Reference Evapotranspiration of Bhiwani and Hisar district, Haryana, India using Penman-Monteith Model (FAO-56) and metrological inputs” Ecology, Environment And Conservation(Scopus index)
Publication Under review
- Anju Bala , Kishan Singh, Raj Kumar and Anil Misra “Response Of Wheat To Actual Evapotranspiration As Estimated With Sebal Model Over Bhiwani District In Haryana, India.” Hydrological Processes (SCI index/scopus index)