- Pursuing Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering), from ISM/IIT Dhanbad.
- M.Tech. (Power System), 2001-2003 from NIT Kurukshetra.
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering), 1997-2001 from BIT Bhilai ,Durg.
· Working as Assistant Professor, EEE Department from January 2014 with K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon.
· Worked as Assistant Professor, EEE Department from July2011 to January 2014 with KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
· Worked asAssistant Professor, EEE Department from August 2006 to September 2008 with VIET Dadri (Greater Noida).
· Worked as lecturer, EEE Department from August 2003 to August 2006 with NIET Greater Noida
· Worked as Lecturer, Instrumentaion Deparment from August 2002 to May 2003 with Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Longowal, Punjab
She has completed her M.Tech. (Power System) in 2003 from Regional Engineering College Kurukshetra, India. She joined her PhD at ISM Dhanbad in 2015. She is holding a position of Assistant Professor at K.R.Mangalam University since 2014. She has published research papers in different National and International Journals. She has supervised many B.Tech. & M.Tech students in various research areas of interest. Her areas of research interest are solar energy, renewable energy resources, techno-economic analysis, hybrid PV systems, natural language processing and clean environment etc.
- Renewable Energy Studies.
- Power System.
- Renewable Energy Studies.
- Power System.
- Short term course on “Instructional Delivery”, NITTTR Chandigarh, June 2016.
- Workshop on “Computational Software-MATLAB”, K. R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon, March 2016.
- Six days’ short term course on “Advanced Power Electronics & Power Quality”, ISM Dhanbad, July 2015
- One-week short term course on “ICT Based STP on e-governance, eco-premiership & green IT”, NITTTR Chandigarh, June 2015.
- Two-week main workshop on Analog Electronics National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India)
- Two-Week Workshop on Signals & Systems at IIT Kharagpur through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India)
- Workshop on Speech Enabled Systems for Translation on 6-7 March, 2012 at CDAC Noida
- ISTE workshop on Aakash for education
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- International Association of Engineers.
- Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communication.
- Institute of Research Engineers & Doctors.
- “Mathematical Modelling of Single Diode Model of Solar Cell”, Jyoti Yadav, Minakshi katoch, Ruchi Yadav, Journal of Energy Research & Enviroment Technology (JERET) ,Delhi , April 2015 , pp281-283, ISSN - 2394-1561
- “Statistical Analysis of Multilingual Text Corpus and Development of Language Models”, Ms. Shweta Bansal, Minakshi Katoch, Dr S.S. Agrawal, Mr Abhimanue. Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, Iceland , May 2014, ISBN- 978-2-9517408-8-4, pp 2436-2440.
- “Micro Grid: Grid and Off Grid Connected”, Minakshi Katoch, Dr. U.K. Chaudhary, Ms. Prerna Goel, International Conference On Strategy Innovation & Technology. 2014
- “Determination of linguistic differences from statistical analysis of corpora of Indian languages”, Dr S.S. Agrawal, Ms. Shweta Bansal, Ms. Minakshi Katoch, Ms Deepti Pandey. IEEE proceeding, ISBN- 9781479936755, volume 1 Oriental-COCOSDA 2013, India.
- “Smart Grid”, Mr. Ashwant Sharma, Ms. Minakshi Katoch, Mr Tanmoy Deb, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research,ISSN – 0973 – 04562 , volume 8 , number 7 ,2013.
- “Comparative Phonological and Prosodic Study Of Hindi Spoken By Native And Non Native Speakers”, Dr S.S. Agrawal, Ms. Shweta Bansal, Ms. Minakshi Katoch, Ms Deepti Pandey. Oriental-COCOSDA 2012, Macau. 2012
- “Renewable Energy Issues, Technological aspects and Policies”, Ms. Minakshi Katoch, Mr Tanmoy Deb, Mr. Ashwant Sharma. International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 0974-2174, volume 5, Number 6, 2012
- “Economic and Technical viability of Green Energy Technology”, Mr Tanmoy Deb, Ms. Minakshi Katoch, International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management, ISSN 2231-1319, volume 3, number 3, 2012
- “Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems”, Ms. Minakshi Katoch, Mr. Tanmoy Deb, International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, ISSN 0974-2174, volume 5, Number 6 2012.