• Ph.D. (Information Technology), 2008-2015 from GGSIPU, Delhi. (Thesis Topic: Performance Evaluation of IEEE 802.11 based Ad Hoc Networks in presence of buffer)
• M.Tech. (Computer Science), 2004-200 from JRN Vidyapeeth, Udaipur.
• B.Tech (Computer Engineering) 1995-1999 from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
• 1999 - 2007: Lecturer in CSE & IT Department at Hindu College of Engineering, Sonepat, Haryana
• 2007 – 2014: Assistant Professor in CSE & IT Department at Hindu College of Engineering, Sonepat, Haryana
• July 2014 - : Associate Professor, School of Engineering & Technology, K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon, Haryana
He has been in teaching since the year 1999. He has taught many courses to computer science students like Data Structures, Computer Networks, and Java Programming. He joined the Hindu College of Engineering since its inception in year 1999. During his tenure in HCE, Sonepat he was Head of Department of CSE & IT department. He played a vital role in establishing the department including the development of laboratories, setting up campus-wide networking, purchase of the hardware and software’s, seminars and training of faculty members. He was the member of examination committee of the college. He played a major role in introducing M.Tech Course in Computer Science Engineering in HCE, Sonepat in the year 2009. He contributed for creation of high quality educational programs like (i) establishing of institutional and student chapter of CSI,(ii) introduction of Microsoft IT Academy and (iii) various other technical activities were promoted by him. He joined K.R. Mangalam University in July 2014 as Associate Professor in Computer Science Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology. Soon after joining the university, he established the Institutional Chapters of ISTE and Computer Society of India. He was also entrusted the work of designing the syllabi of Bachelor of Computer Applications and MBA with IT as specialization. He initiated and started Microsoft IT Academy in University Campus. The academy trains the students on .Net Technology leading to Microsoft Certificate Professional Certification. As a member PhD Admission Committee of K.R. Mangalam University, he coordinated and successfully conducted the first admission process of PhD academic program for all schools of university.
1. Computer Networks especially Ad Hoc Networks
2. Performance Analysis of Wireless Networks
3. Design of MAC protocols for Wireless Networks
5. Data Structures
He was adjudged and awarded with the “Best Teacher” in Hindu College of Engineering by The Hindu Educational & Charitable Society, Sonepat in September’08.
1. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai “Performance Evaluation of IEEE 802.11 DCF in Single Hop Ad Hoc Networks”, in Wireless Personal Communication Journal, Springer, DOI 10.1007/s11277-014-1979-05, 2014.
2. Neeraj Gupta, “ A Simplified Approach for Calculating Throughput in Ad hoc Networks having Finite Buffer Size”, in Journal of Innovation in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 2, June 2015, (ISSN: 2278-0947)
3. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai, “Bandwidth Estimation Problem & Solutions in IEEE 802.11 based Ad Hoc Networks”, in International Journal of Computer Applications & Information Technology, Vol. I, Issue III, November 2012 (ISSN: 2278-7720).
4. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai “A Survey of Quality of Service in Ad hoc Wireless Networks,” in International Conference on Advance Computing and Communication Technologies, APIIT, Panipat, 2007, pp.346-349
5. Neeraj Gupta, Mamta Sachdeva, “Available Bandwidth in MANETs : Terms, Estimation Techniques and Future Course,” in National Conference cum workshop on Information Security and Networks (ISAN), Chitkara University, Patiala, 19th June 2009.
6. Neeraj Gupta, Mamta Sachdeva, “Network Monitoring: Topology, Methods and Issues”, in 4th National Conference on Computing for Nation Development, BVICAM, Delhi, 25th – 26th February 2010.
7. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai, “Estimating Available Bandwidth for IEEE 802.11 based Ad Hoc Networks”, in 4th International conference on Advance Computing Communication Technologies, Technically sponsored by IEEE, APIIT SD INDIA, Panipat, 30th October 2010
8. Neeraj Gupta, “Discussion on the Impact of Carrier Sense Range on Available Bandwidth for IEEE 802.11 based Ad Hoc networks”, in International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Information Technology, CIIT 2011, Springer, Pune, India, Nov 07-08, 2011.
9. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai “Comparison of Analytical Models for Evaluating the Performance of IEEE 802.11 Distributed Coordination Function Under Saturated Conditions”, in International Conference on Advance Computing and Communication Technologies, ACCT-2013, Rohtak, April 2013. DOI 10.1109/ACCT.2013.57
10. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai “Non- Saturation Throughput Analysis of IEEE 802.11 DCF Considering Short Retry Limit for Single Hop Ad Hoc Networks”, in Second International Conference on Future Generation Communication Technologies (FGCT-2013), London, IEEE, December 12-14,2013.
11. Neeraj Gupta, C.S. Rai “New Analytical Model for Non-Saturation Throughput Analysis of IEEE802.11 DCF”, in Fifth International Conference on Advances in Communication, Network and Computing, Chennai, Elsevier,Feburary 22-23 2014.
12. Neeraj Gupta, Dr. C.S. Rai, “A Simple Mathematical Model for Performance Evaluation of Finite Buffer Size Nodes in Non-Saturated IEEE 802.11 DCF in Ad Hoc Networks”, in, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume 337, 2015, pp 505-512, CSI-2014, Springer, Hyderabad, 13-14th December 2014.
13. Sonu Mittal, Neeraj Gupta, “Auto Key Tester : Action-word Testing with a general purpose keyword driven test automation framework”, in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 2, February 2014 (ISSN: 2278 – 0181).
14. Sant Raj, Neeraj Gupta, Dr. Sumeet Gill “Network Security using Soft Computing Techniques”, in International Journal of Computational World Knowledge, Vol. 1, Issue 2, October 2011.
15. Sant Raj, Neeraj Gupta, Dr. Sumeet Gill “Securing MANETs using Techniques of Artifical Neural Networks”, in International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology Research Excellence, Vol. 2, Issue 5