- PhD in English Literature from Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, 2016.
- M. Phil English from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla 2011.
- M.A English from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, 2009.
- Graduation from MLSM College Sundar Nagar, Himachal Pradesh, 2007.
- 2010-2011 Assistant Professor, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Solan.
- August 2016 Assistant Professor, K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon,
In 2010, she taught Communication Skills to various courses at Solan. Then she taught Literature and Communication Skills to various courses at Central University H.P. She secured third rank in the university in M.A as well as M.Phil. She is passionate about her teaching and takes keen interest in teaching new courses. She communicates with students and encourages them to explore new ideas and contribute to the existing knowledge.
- Gender Studies
- Autobiographical Writings
- Indian Writing in English
- Personality Development and Communication Skills
- 9 Jakhoo Hill: Deciphering the Middle Class Culture published in The Literati- A Peer Reviewed Journal of Languages & Literature. Volume 1- Issue 1- June 2011.
- Larins Sahib: Mirroring Culture through History published in Lapis Lazuli- An International Literary Journal. Volume 1- Issue 1- July 2011.
- Dilemma of Immigrants in Kiran Desai’s The Inheritance of Loss published in Conifers Call Shimla Journal of Poetry and Criticism. Volume -3 Issue 2- Sept-Oct 2011.
- Human Rights and Dalit Women in International Conference on Sociology of Law at Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala, from 10th to 12th September 2011.
- The Legality of Dancing as a Profession: Issues and Problems in Indian Sociological Society- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations XXXVII All India Sociological Conference in JNU, from 11th to 13th December 2011.
- Participated in a Workshop on Creative Writing organized by Department of English & European Languages and Sponsored by the United States – India Educational Foundation (USIEF) on 15th May, 2012 conducted by Prof. Arlene Plevin in Central University of Himachal Pradesh.
- Participated in National Workshop on Writing Research Paper organized by Department of Teacher Education Central University of Himachal Pradesh on 18-19 December 2014.