- Qualified UGC- NET in June 2012
- Pursuing Ph. D from School of Journalism and New Media Studies, IGNOU (enrolled in 2011)
- Master’s in Mass Communication with 66% from Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar 2007 -2009
- PG Diploma in Journalism with 62% from Symbiosis, Pune (Distance Learning) 2006-07
- Bachelors of Journalism and Mass Communication with 85% from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi in 2002-05.
- 2006-2007 : Executive - Human Resource, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Ltd
- 2007-2009 : Assistant Manager- Corporate Communications, Sahara India
- 2009-2011 : Assistant Professor - Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad
- 2012-2014 : Assistant Professor - Jagannath International Management School, Delhi
- 2014-2015 : Assistant Professor - Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi
- 2015 - : Till date Assistant Professor- K.R. Mangalam University
She started completed her Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication and started her career in public relations and corporate communications with Coca-Cola group. She moved to Sahara Group and handled their corporate communication and in-house magazine, e-newsletter, press releases, press conferences. After gaining three years experience in industry she moved to academics. During her tenure of teaching and she has taught subjects like Public Relations, Advertising, Media Research, Communication Theories, Media Management, Event Management. She has also worked for various administrative positions such as Time Table In-charge, Discipline In-charge, Programme Coordinator, Syllabus Revision Committee, Research and Publication Team, Placement Team. She has also organized Faculty Development Programmes, Research Symposium and Seminars.
1.Media Research, Media Management
- 1.Media Research, Media Management
- 2.Corporate Communications
- Attended three days national workshop on ‘Approaches to Social Research’ organized by TATA Institute of Social Sciences Alums Association, Mumbai, 25th June to 27th June 2015
- FDP on ‘Creative & Dynamic Learning Environment’ scheduled from 21st July, 2014 to 24th July, 2014 at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
- Attended workshop on ‘Sports Marketing & Production', at Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, on 13th December 2014
- Attended FDP on ‘Teaching, Mentoring & Thought Leadership’ by Dr. Ravi K Dhar, Director Jagannath International Management School on 1st May 2014.
- Attended FDP on ‘Gender Discourse and Construction of Identities’ by Dr. Sushree Panigrahi a fellow with RAJIV GANDHI Institute of Contemporary Studies on 19th May 2014
- Attended Distinguished Leader Lecture by Shri Tejender Khanna, Ex Lt. Governor, Govt. of NCT Delhi at Sri Sathya Sai International Auditorium, New Delhi on ‘Higher Education & Grooming Visionary Leadership for Resurgent India on 26th February 2014
- Participated in Media Seminar ‘Media and Democratic Governance: Issues and Challenges’ organized by JIMS on 9th November 2013.
- Attended FDP on "Time Management" by Dr. Anu Singh Lather, Dean, University School of Management Studies, GGSIP University.
- Research paper title ‘Effectiveness of ASCI in controlling ‘Obscene’ and ‘Misleading’ Advertisements on television’ published in an edited book in June 2012 ISBN 978-81-8457-401-2. (Presented in International Seminar at TMU)
- Research Article title ‘Use of children in Television advertisements in promoting adult goods and services’ published in ‘VIDURA’- quarterly journal of PII Volume 5 Issue 1, Jan-March 2013
- Research Paper title 'Analysis of News based programmes on English News Channels' Published in Book ISBN 978-81-8457-589-7 in Jan 2014. (Presented at International Seminar MIST at VIPS)
- Research Paper title 'Digitisation of Cable Television in India' published in online journal 'International Journal of Research' in January 2014 Volume 1, Issue 2. Impact Factor 3.541
- Research Paper published in International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research ISSN 2348-3156 (Print) ISSN 2348-3164 (online). Title ‘Television Commercials to encourage electorates to vote: A study of advertising campaigns by big corporate organizations ’ Volume 2 Issue 3, July-Sep 2014.
- Research Paper title ‘Internet Advertising: A study of online advertising business models, industry growth and its future’ published in a book 'Role of Media in Nation Building' published by Amity University, Madhya Pradesh ISBN 978-93-85000-171. (Presented in National Seminar - March 2015)
- Research Paper title ' Innovation in creation and delivery of news content: A Case study of India Today news channel' published in 'International Journal in Management and Social Science' Volume III Issue 8, ISSN: 2321-1784, Impact Factor 4.358 (August 2015)
- Research Paper title ' The role of ownership in creation and delivery of news content: Case study of two English News Channels' presented at National Seminar organized by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla in September 2015.