- Ph.D. (Protection of Minority Shareholders under Company Law) from M.D. University Rohtak (2008).
- L.L.M from M.D. University Rohtak (2005 -56%).
- B.A.L.L.B from M.D. University Rohtak (2002 – 56%).
- 6 July 2010 to 4 Aug 2016 Assistant Professor, B.S.A. Institute of Law
- 2008-2009 Lecturer , Institute of Law & Research Faridabad
- Currently Working in K.R.Mangalam University, Sohna as an Assistant Professor
Since 2008, she has taught many courses viz. MOOT COURT, CPC, LABOUR LAW, RTI, ENVIRONMENT LAW, ADR, LAND LAW, CONSTITUTUION, LAW OF CONTRACT, CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE, COMPANY LAW, ADMINISTERATIVE LAW etc. to law students. She has attended various National Conferences and seminars.
- Supervised One Ph.D. thesis on Topic: - A Note On Various Criminal Laws & Antidumping (2013).
- Supervised Research for L.L.M Dissertation on following Topics under Kurukshetra University
- Juvenile Delinquency Heinous Crimes & Age appropriate Response of Law.
- Concept & Nature of Punishment.
- Attended National Seminar on “Re envisioning social justice in the era of globalization; Issues and Dielema” organized by BPS Mahila Mahavidhyalaya Khanpur, Haryana.(26/03/2016).
- Attended International conference on “Resurgent India-Opportunities for the Legal Sector and Professionals” organized by ICCA, Delhi (21/03/2016).
- Paper presented in International Seminar on the topic “Center State Relationship through the eyes of Governor” in Ideal school of Law, Delhi (23/01/2016)
- Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Relevance of Social Justice for Empowering Women in the Society” at BPS Mahila Mahavidhyalaya Khanpur, Haryana (26/03/2016).
- Paper presented in National Seminar on the topic “Women Position in Indian Society in accordance with law” organized by Women cell Kanya Mahavidhyalaya, Kharkhoda, Sonipat(15/12/2015).
· Paper Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Reengineering Teacher Education towards a Better Tomorrow” organized by B.S.A. Institute of Education (16/05/2015).
· Paper presented in National Seminar on the topic “Rules for the Domestic Violence in India & Analysis” at BPS Mahila Mahavidhyalaya Khanpur, Haryana (24 – 25/03/2015).
· Paper presented in National Seminar on the topic Land Acquisition Laws a Critical Analysis organized by Department of Economics, KRPG College Mathura (UP)(12- 13/03/2015)
· Paper presented in National Seminar on the topic “Emerging Issues and Trends in Social commerce” at Kanya Mahavidhyalaya Kharkhoda,Sonepat Haryana (21/03/2015).
· Paper Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Bringing the Domestic Help Sector under Labour Law” in Ideal Institute of Management & Technology & School of Law, Delhi. (23/01/2013).
· Paper Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Women Empowerment through Eyes of Law in India” organized by C.R Law College Hissar(24/03/2012).
· Paper Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Apex Courts Role in the Prevention of Human Rights in India” in Institute of Law & Research, Faridabad (25/02/2012).
· Paper Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Role of RTI in Preventing Corruption”, in Ideal Institute of Management & Technology & School of Law, Delhi (24/01/2012).
· Paper presented in the National Seminar held “Legal Provisions under Various Laws for Environment Protection” at M.D University, Rohtak (26-27 /02/2011).
· Paper Presented in National Seminar on the topic “Honour Killing: Morality & Law” on in Ideal Institute of Management & Technology & School of Law, Delhi (22/01/2011).
· Attended National Seminar on the topic “Role of Legal Aid Sensitizing the People to work for society” organized by Department of Laws, B.P.S. Mahila Vishvavidalaya Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat (22/11/2010).
· Seminar Attended conducted on the occasion of celebration of Law Day by Institute of Law & Research Faridabad (26/11/ 2007).
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP) – by Dream Unni Association organized by B.S.A. Educational Institute(120hrs.) with different modules-
- Paper Published on Oppression & Mismanagement: Regulation & Remedies (M.D.U Law Journal Vol.-II, part-II, Page 46 – 58) – 2007.
- Paper published on Damages Remedy for the Breach of Contract. M.D.U LAW Journal, Vol.-XIII PART-I (2008).
- Paper published on “Ensuring legal Protection for Migrant Workers in India” in International Journal of Social Concerns vol.6, Issue 15 Nov.2015-April 2016.P-255-262
- Paper published on “Pollution Free Environment as Fundamental Right” in International Journal Yugshilpi (International Referred Journal) vol.10,Issue 22, March-August 2016,
- Paper published on “Balance of Power between Center and State in India: an Overview” in International Journal of Social Concerns –vol.6,Issue17,May-Dec.2016,p-132-141.