- She has done Ph.D. in (Law), 2016 from Barkatullah University, Bhopal on the topic “Prevention of Unlawful Activities: A Critical study (with special reference to the Unlawful Activities( prevention) amendment Act,2008).
- LL.M. in (Human Rights)(Gold Medalist) 2010, from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- LL.B. from Barkatullah University, Bhopal and also done B.Sc.(Maths) from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Has also done a short term Post graduate diploma course in legal process outsourcing.
- July’10-Aug’14 Assistant Professor,Career College of Law, Bhopal
- July’10-Sept’12 Faculty,Department of Law, Barkatullah University
- Sep’07-July10 Associate Lawyer,Juris Consultus, M.P Nagar, Bhopal, ,
- Aug’06-Jul’07 Assistant Lawyer in Civil/Criminal Cases,Gupta Law Chamber, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal, ,
Since 2010 she took lectures of Graduates and taught various subjects like Contract, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Transfer of Property Act, Evidence Act, Forensic Law, Interpretation of Statutes, Human Rights, Labour and Industrial Laws etc. She also took lectures of LL.M Students on Laws relating to vulnerable groups etc.
She has also worked as assistant in a firm named Juris Consultus where finalizing terms & conditions of contracts, settlement agreements; performing analysis to ensure that contracts are finalized within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters were the key roles.
She has also attended matters with regard to arbitration / settlements and negotiations on behalf of the company and client. Structuring, drafting & inspecting all type of legal documents - applications /affidavits/ contracts.
Drafting,vetting, reviewing, approval and interpretation of various types of documents - Plaints, Written Statement, Replies, etc. She has assisted during the court proceedings at District Court and State Consumer Redressal Commission.
Developed and nurtured client relations with the view to provide value added service and achieve ultimate pinnacle of client satisfaction.
2. Criminal Laws
- Presented paper on “Organised Crime and Criminal Justice Reform” in Tata School of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Done paper presentation in National Seminar on Jurisprudence (Judicial accountability) at Bhopal.
- Attended seminar on "Right to Property, A Human Right” organized by Juris Consultus Law Firm, Bhopal.
- Attended seven days Capacity Development Programme On Labour and Industrial Laws in NLU, Delhi
- Attended seven days “Third International Workshop on Empirical Legal Research” organized under the aegis of Professor Theodore Eisenberg Centre by National Law University, Delhi.
- Attended workshop on Ethics in Teaching under the auspices of Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Chair on Professional ethics in National Law University, Delhi.