- M.Phil. (Law) from Delhi University, New Delhi
- LL.M from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- LL.B from Utkal University Bhubaneswar
- M.A(Public Administration) from Utkal University, BBSR
- M.A (English) from Berhampur University
- B.A(Hons) from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution from ICADR. New Delhi
- Since Nov’2016 till date: Asst. Professor, K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon
- Faculty of Law, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Faculty of Law, The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi
- Faculty of Law, United School of Business Management, BBSR
- Faculty of Public Administration, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi
- Faculty of English & Public Administration, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- Academic Head, Zee learn, Noida
- Sr. Academic Coordinator, Extramarks Education Pvt. Ltd, Noida
- Faculty of English Communication, Delhi Institute of Technology Management & Research, Faridabad
- Lecturer in English, Birupa Degree College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
He has been passionately into teaching, learning and research for more than two decades. Mr. Bose has the distinction of teaching in some of the elite colleges and institutes including (ILI)Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, (IIPA) Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi,(ISIL) The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi, (DITMR)Delhi Institute of Technology, Management and Research, Faridabad, IGNOU etc. He has also rich experience of collaborating with various scholars, establishing learning outcomes and measurements, collecting and analyzing course programmes, data etc. He too has worked as Sr. Online Editor for University of Liverpool. He has authored more than ten books in English Literature for university students. As a passionate writer, he has written many articles, poems, write- ups, research papers for various newspapers and journals. He has been regularly writing articles on various subjects for Linkedin.com
- Constitutional Law, Maritime Law, Management Administration, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Administrative Law etc.
- New Dimensions in Indian Constitutional Law
- Human Rights & Criminal Justice System
- Research & Methodology
- Law & Social Transformation in India
- Development of Regional Conventions of Human Rights
- Critical Studies & Analysis(Literature)
Attended one day Think Legal Lecture Series on “Professional Ethics for Lawyers” by Justice Arun Mishra on 13th April2017 at SCBA
Attended five days Intensive Training of Mediators Programme from 5th – 8th June, 2013 and 20thJuly, 2013 organized at ICADR Headquarter, New Delhi
Attended a four day seminar on Educational Management & Governance by Zee Learn Ltd, Mumbai in March’2013.
A three day workshop on digital Learning organised by Zee Learn Ltd. at Noida in Nov’13
Role of Leaders in directing educational institutes towards establishing an education community within -the changing world grounded to reality along with aspiration at Delhi Institute of Technology Management and Research, Faridabad on May 2009
Conducted a two day workshop on building insights into English Language Teaching in 2008 at HRD centre, Dwarka, New Delhi
A three day workshop for Heads of English, organized at Prayas Education Society in April2007
A two day orientation programme on Research and Methodology, organized by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in 2001.
A four day conference for Effective Educational Management, organized by Director Education N.O. Noida from 28th May to 31st 1997.
A four day orientation for promotion of excellence in Educational Management, organized by Centre of Creative & Human Resources Development, Delhi 28th May to 30th May 1996.
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- He was adjudged and awarded with the “Most Successful Teacher of the Year” by the Mayor of Faridabad on behalf of The Prayas Wefare Society on 5th September 2001.
- The Best House Master of the Year Trophy-for four successive years)
- The Best Debtor-Vice-Chancellor's Cup Debate Competition, Utkal University
- First position in District Essay Writing Competition, Dept. of Water Resource, Govt of India.
- First Position in University English Debate Competition (Vigilance Awareness Week) Vigilance Department-Govt of India.
- First Position in English Speech Competition on 'Law for Common People at University.
- First Position in English Essay Writing Competition on 'Need of Legal Awareness in Present Day.
- First Position in District level Inter-College English Debate Competition
- S.K. Bose, “Studies in 20th Century Literary Criticism”, Alfa Publications, New Delhi, July 2009: The book lays emphasis on various schools of criticism prevalent in India and the West. Each chapter contains an analysis of theory in question & shows the trend & development & the methodology of Literary Criticism in the 20th Century. Recent issues in 20th Century Criticism, post-Colonial Theory, Translation Theory, Cultural Criticism and Gender Studies are among the many attractions of this book.
- S.K. Bose, “Studies in Comparative Literature”, Alfa Publications, New Delhi, August 2009: The book traces some of the concomitants of change from a ruling of British Literature, Indian Literature and Greek Literature. A detailed and thorough comparison has been put in place with strong analytical synopsis of different assumptions of the comparative studies.
- S.K. Bose, “Studies in Commonwealth Literature”, Alfa Publications, New Delhi, October 2009: The book is not just a study of Commonwealth writers in English. It approaches the subject from a refreshingly new angle & more fundamental aspects. It is an inspiring idealistic frame work for a study of Commonwealth Literature.
- “Biographical Encyclopaedia of World Great Novelists” - Volume I, Alfa Publications, New Delhi March 2010:The aim of this Biographical Encyclopaedia is to give an introduction about the world's great novelists through their past, both distant and more recent, and to serve as a useful work for more advanced studies of English Literature.
- 2.“Biographical Encyclopaedia of World Great Novelists”- Volume II, Alfa Publications, New Delhi April 2010:The aim of this Biographical Encyclopaedia is to give an introduction about the world's great novelists through their past, both distant and more recent, and to serve as a useful work for more advanced studies of English Literature.
- 3.“Biographical Encyclopaedia of World Great Poets” - Volume I, Alfa Publications, New Delhi, May 2010: The aim of this book is to give an introduction to the poetry, both past and more recent so as to serve as a useful work for the students of English Literature. The Encyclopaedia is in two volumes.
- 4.“Biographical Encyclopaedia of World Great Poets”- Volume II Alfa Publications, New Delhi, June 2010: The aim of this book is to give an introduction to the poetry, both past and more recent so as to serve as a useful work for the students of English Literature. The Encyclopaedia is in two volumes.
- 5.“Critical Perspectives in American Literature”, Alfa Publications, New Delhi, March 2013: The book underlines various schools of criticism in regards to American Literature and Writers. Each chapter contains an analysis of theory in question & shows the trend & development & the methodology of Literature.
- 6.“Open Book System, How Efficient”?( Article-Expert views) The Times of India May 5, 2013
- 7.Editorial and Articles as Editor-in-Chief Nishan Times-a Newsletter 2003
- 8.“TEENAGE-A STRESSFUL TIME, WHAT IS THERE IN NAME”?
- 9.Article titled “FASHION AND LIFE STYLE”, Impression Times, New Delhi
- 10.Two poems titled” FAITHLESSNESS & “LOVE,A JIGSAW PUZZLE” a poem titled 'HOME-TUITION.COM’(humorous),
- 11.Editorial as Editor-in-Chief, SILVERLINE- Annual Students' Magazine, DATELINE-Newsletter April 2007.
- 12.S.K. Bose, “Comparative Systems of Governance” Publisher: LinkedIn October 25, 2016
- 13.An Article on “Kasturba Gandhi- Is History Unfair”? Publisher blog post October 27, 2016
- 14.Article on “Job Hopping” Publisher : Blog November 4, 2016
- 15.“Dying Declaration” LinkedIn October 2016
- 16.“Study of Functional English in India” LinkedIn November 26, 2016