- UGC-NET Qualified in Oct,2012
- LLM (Business Laws) in 2011 from Kurukshetra University ,Haryana
- LL.B. in 2006 Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University (Earlier called Agra University) ,U.P.
- B.Sc. (General) in 2003 in the Botany, Zoology and Chemistry from Delhi University
- 24,June 2013-22 Aug, 2014 : Lecturer at Mewar Law Institute
- 25 Aug,2014 – till date : Assistant professor at K.R.Mangalam University in law
She worked as a legal associate under the able guidance of a renowned Advocate of Delhi High Court in 2010 for a few months. She has been a Judicial Aspirant after her completion of Law Degree. She cleared UGC-Net in the year 2012 and became the part of Law Teaching in the year 2013.She started her career as a Lecturer from Mewar Law Institute, Ghaziabad in the year 2013, 24 June. She served there till 2014, 22 August. And she became the part of K.R.Mangalam in the year 2014, August. During this period she worked as Time –Table Coordinator, assisted in Conducting Moot Courts, Legal Aid Camps and other co-curricular/extra-curricular activities.
She had also participated in the National Seminar on “Transgenics at our doorstep: boon or bane” conducted by Delhi University Botanical Society (Nov, 2002). She also won the Best Speaker prize (IInd Position) in the same. She attended National Seminar on “Constitutional and Legal Status of Jammu and Kashmir” held at Mewar Law Institute (Sep,2013).She also attended workshop on The Protection of Human Rights Act ,1993 conducted by the National Human Rights Commission held at Mewar Law Institute (Dec,2013).
- Jurisprudence, Law of Torts, Law of Evidence, Criminal Law.
- Feasibility of Juvenile Justice System In India , published in Mewar Journal of law -2013 ,ISNN No. 0973-8800
- Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage , published in Mewar Journal of law -2014 ,ISNN No. 0973-8800
Professional Projects / Professional Achievements
- Appeared for Interview in Rajasthan Judicial Services in 2009.
- Appeared for Mains exams of Delhi Judicial Services 2012.
- Appeared for Mains exams of Haryana Judicial Services in 2008, 2010.
- Winner of Dr.B.M.JOHRI PAPER PRESENTATION CONTEST, 2002, conducted by Delhi University Botanical Society.
- Awarded the best speaker (2nd position) prize at college level in paper presentation on Transgenics: Boon or Bane.
- Achieved A++Grade in the Faculty Development Programme of Mewar Law Institute.
- Secured ‘A’Grade in the Online Certificate course on The RTI Act, 2005 conducted by the Centre for Good Governance (CGC), Hyderabad.
- Secured Top position in B.Sc.Final year with 75% marks at college level with distinction in Botany and Chemistry.
- Recently she has also participated in the “National Seminar on Hindu Jurisprudence” on the title ‘ Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage- Pros & Cons’ conducted by ICPR (Indian Council for Philosophical Research ) & CCLR (Council for Constitutional & Legal Research).