- Pursuing Ph.D in West Bengal University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, and West Bengal.
- L.L.M from Amity University, Noida, in 2016.
- B.A, L.L.B (H), from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka 2015.
- I have worked as a Legal Assistant for Baweja and Associates in the year 2012.
- I have worked as a Junior Legal Head under Adv. Shaju Francis and Ld. Senior Adv. Ms. Lily Thomas, in Supreme Court in the year 2013.
- I have worked as Junior Attorney with D.S. Associates, Intellectual property Attorneys, Gurgaon.
- I have worked as a Legal Associate with Lex Lumen,law firm, kalkaji, New Delhi.
- Presently, am working as an Assistant Professor with the School of Law, K.R. Mangalam University, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. (Since August 2017)
Felicitated by the President Mrs. Pratibha Singh Patil for academic excellence in the year 2010.
Have great interest in writing and published poetries and articles as well.
Attended international conferences and seminars on environment, intellectual property laws and other key areas.
- Women Laws, Human rights & Social Issues
- Preventive detention laws and constitution of India with regards to its effect on human rights.
- Prison System in India, Rights of Prisoners, conjugal rights of prisoners in India, Preventive detention under constitution of India and its effects on Human rights.
- Attended in the national conference on the emerging trends in Cyber Forensics organized by Delhi institute of Rural Development, Delhi, at ISIL building, Bhagwan Das road, on April 20th 2012.
- •Attended in the seminar organized on the eve of golden jubilee celebrations on 16th and 17th February,2013 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- •Attended in the international seminar on "Global Environment and Disaster Management: Law and Society" jointly organized by the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi , Indian law institute, ministry of environment and forests and ministry of law and justice, government of India held on 22-24 July , 2011 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- •Attended the conference on women and law organized by the Supreme Court women lawyers association.
- •Attended a seminar on Independence of Media Addressed by the then Chief Justice, Mr. S.H Kapadia.
- •Attended in the seminars held by renowned radio jockey Gaurav Jain, on Video Emailing: the network.
- •Attended The Growing Trends of Intellectual Property Rights: Around the World", organized by Wipo at FICCI, Mandi House
- "Maa: The Article On The Woman Today", Vandana International School Magazine, Dwarka.
- "16 Decemeber- Kaali Raat (Tribute To Nirbhaya- Heart Of Wounds)", Sansrishti College Magazine, Shivaji College, Delhi University.
- "Bhakti Paramarsh", Hindi Magazine, Nagrik Nivedan News
- "Conjugal Rights of Prisoners", International Research Journal Of Management Sociology And Humanities", Vol 7 Issue 12 Year 2016