- Ph.D. (Management), 2013-2016 from OPJS University, Churu, Rajasthan. (PhD on the topic “ Analytical Study on role of HR In Organisational development and Innovation”)
- M.Phil. (Management), 2009-2011 from Vinayaka Mission University, Tamil Nadu.
- M.Com (Banking and Insurance Management), 2007-2009 from Annamalai University
- PGDBM (HR & Marketing), 2003-2005 from Guru Nanak Institute of Management. Delhi
- B.Sc. (Home Science), 2000-2003 from University of Delhi.
- 2005-2006 : Visiting Faculty , Guru Nanak Institute of Management. Delhi
- 2006-2008 : Assistant Professor, Guru Hargobind Institute of Management,Delhi
- 2008-2009 : Assistant Professor International Management Center (IMC) South EX ,New Delhi
- 2009-2017 : Assistant Professor (Management), K R Mangalam Institute of Management, Greater Kailash ,New Delhi.
Dr. Avjeet Kaur is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Management and Commerce Department of K.R Managalam University, Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana. She has been awarded Ph.D (Management), M. Phil (Management.), M.Com. (B&IM),PGDBM, and B.Sc degrees from various Prestigious Universities . She has more than 12 years of teaching experience at U.G., P.G. and Post P.G. levels. Her areas of interest are Human Resource Management, Principles of Management and Entrepreneurship development She has pen down more than 10 research papers in reputed National and International Journals. She has actively participated in various National, International Conferences, Workshops and Symposiums. In addition, she has guided several SIP (Summer Internship Program) Students in MBA Program and is at present guiding 3 PhD scholars.
She has closely worked and interacted with a very large number of stalwarts and luminaries from various top institutions of the country in disciplines of Management.
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
- Human Resource Development
- Training and Development
- Green HRM
- HR And Innovation Practices
- National Conference on “Innovating Paradigms in Management & Entrepreneurship” at Aachi Institute of Management & Entrepreneurial Development , Chennai, India, (2013).
- National seminar on “Emerging trends in commerce and Management” held at UNICEF, Agra, UP,India, (2014).
- National Seminar on “Impact of effectiveness of Training for Organisation’s Performance ” held at UNICEF, Agra, UP,India, (2014).
Research Publications (Journals)
- “Procrastination - killer of future dreams “in Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-8, 2016 ISSN: 2454-1362, impact factor - 3.7 http://www.onlinejournal.in.
- “Role of HR in Organizational Development and Innovation “in International Journal of Commerce and Management Research ISSN: 2455-1627, Impact Factor: RJIF 5.22www.managejournal.comVolume 2; Issue 7; July 2016; Page No. 89-92.
- “Quality of Work Life" in International Journal of Engineering science and computing, ISSN-2321 -3361: Impact factor 5.611,: Journal Volume 6 Issue No.7, July 2016.
- “A study on total quality management implementation in higher education in India" in International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management, ISSN: 2321-7782 (Online) Impact Factor: 6.047.
- “Impact of training and development on organizational performance” in International Journal of Advanced Research, ISSN 2320-5407,Impact factor :5.336. http://ijcem.in/archive/volume-3-issue-4-july-2016-current-issue/
- “Role of HR in Organizational Development and Innovation “in International Journal of Information Technology and Management, ISSN: 2249-4510, Impact Factor: 0.789 Volume VII; Issue X; July 2016.
- “Ethical orientation of HRM in establishing ethical orientation culture “in An International Multidisciplinary Half yearly Research Journal - ROYAL” by Ajanta Prakashan - Aurangabad , pp 68-80, 2017 - ISSN - 2278-8158 - IMPACT FACTOR - 4.42.
- “ Organizational Change Management- Changed Perspective 21 st century “in Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research” Impact Factor 1.14 .
- “Green HRM “in Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-8, 2016 ISSN: 2454-1362, impact factor - 3.7 http://www.onlinejournal.in.
“Human Resource Management - Changed Perspective of 21st Century “in Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research” Impact Factor 1.14 EIJFMR -ISSN NO: 2395-5929.