- Ph.D. (Economics), 2007-2013 from Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali (PhD on the topic “ Regional Disparities in Commercial Banking Development in India : An Inter-State Analysis”)
- M.Phil. (Economics), 2003-2004 from Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali
- M.A. (Economics), 2000-2002 from Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali
- B.A. (Economics ), 1997-2000 from Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali.
2004-2005: Research Associates (Eco), Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali, Rajasthan
2005-2006: Assistant Professor (Eco), Wilfred College, Jaipur
2006-2008 Assistant Professor (Eco), Yagyavalkya Institute of Technology, Jaipur
2006-2010: Visiting Faculty in Institute of Chartered Accountants in India (ICAI), Jaipur, Rajasthan. Sukh Sagar Institute, Jaipur, Rajasthan. A to Z Academy, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
2012-2014: Faculty (Eco), ICFAI Business School, Gurgaon
2016- : Assistant Professor (Economics), K R Mangalam University, Gurgaon
Dr. Kshama Sharma is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Management and Commerce Department of K.R Managalam University, Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana. She has been awarded Ph.D (Eco), M. Phil (Eco.), M.A. (Eco.) and B.A. Economics (Hons.) degrees from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. She has also done Diploma in Management from IGNOU. In addition to it, she has more than 7 years of teaching experience at U.G., P.G. and Post P.G. levels. In 2014, ICFAI Business School, Gurgaon awarded her the Certificate of Appreciation for the Best SIP Award during SIP (Summer Internship). Her areas of interest are Managerial Economics, International Business, Macro Economic Environment and Strategic Management. She has published 4 papers in National and International Journals. She has participated in various National, International Conferences, Workshops and Symposiums. She has guided several SIP (Summer Internship Program) Students in MBA Program and now guiding 3 Research Students.
She feels very fortunate to have closely worked and interacted with a very large number of stalwarts and luminaries from various top institutions of the country in various disciplines -Management and Social Sciences.
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- An International Conference on ‘Recent Innovative Practice in Scientific Management’ Sponsored by M.P. Council of Science & Technology, Govt. of M.P., Bhopal, India, (2013).
- National Seminar on ‘India Rising: Where are we in the trajectory’ at ITS- Institute of Management, Greater Noida, (2013).
- International Conference on “Emerging Paradigm and Practice in Information & Communication Technology and Management” 2012 (EPPICTM), Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.(2012)
- 4th National Conference on “Recent Trend in Finance and Banking” (NCFB 2011), Kottayam, Kerala. (2011)
- National Conference on Value Based Education in National Context (2006).
- National Seminar on Application of Quantitative Method for Managerial Decisions (2006).
- National Seminar on Working Capital Management (2006).
- Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI National College (2005).
- National Seminar on Globalization: Myth or Reality (2005).
- Workshop on Research Methodology sponsored by UGC, New Delhi (2005).
- National Seminar on Education “K-Dimension of Education” (2004).
- Workshop on Social Sciences “Women Empowerment in India” (2003).
- National Seminar on History and Culture of Rajasthan (2001).
- Symposium on AIDS (1998).
Research Publications (Journals)
- A Research Article on “A Comparative Study of Customers’ Perception Regarding Integrated Marketing Communication in Banks (With special reference to ICICI and Punjab National Bank)” published in ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research ISSN 2231-5780 Vol.4 (6), JUNE (2014) Online available at zenithresearch.org.
- A Research Article on “A Study of Relationship between Economic Growth and Banking Development in India: An Inter-State Analysis” contributed in 2013 National Seminar on ‘India Rising: Where are we in the trajectory’ at ITS- Institute of Management, Greater Noida. Published in Proceedings of National Seminar on ‘India Rising: Where are we in the trajectory’, ISBN: 987-81-928461-0-1
- Research Article on “A Study of Inter-state Disparities in Banking Sector During Post Reform Period” contributed in 2012 (EPPICTM) International Conference and Published in Journal of ‘Review of Business and Technology Research’ ISSN 1941-9414, Vol. 5, No.1, 2012, PP.17-24.
- A Research Article on “An Analysis of Inter-state Disparities in Banking Sector Development in India” contributed in 4th National Conference on Recent Trend in Finance and Banking (NCFB 2011), Kottayam, Kerala, Edited by Roji George, Subramoniam K., and Krishnan M., Published in Excel India Publishers, New Delhi.