- Pursuing Ph.D. (Human Resource), from Amity University, Noida (PhD thesis on ROLE OF HR POLICIES & PRACTICES IN BUILDING GOVERNANCE IN ORGANIZATIONS.
- UGC Net Qualified in 2012.
- MBA (Human Resource Management), 2010-2012 from Skkimm Manipal University.
- PGDM (Telecom &IT), 2007-2009 from Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management, Pune.
- B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering), 2003-2007.
- 2010-2013 : Lecturer, Department of Management, GITM, Billaspur, Gurgaon.
- 2013-Till Date : Assistant Professor Scholl of Management and Commerce, K R Mangalam University.
Since 2010, she has taught many courses of graduate and post- graduate to management students at GITM, and K R Managlam University.
Her areas of expertise are Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Training and Development, Staffing and Compensation Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Industrial Relation and Labor Laws, Talent Management, Change and Conflict Management.
She enjoys and encourages creative interdisciplinary work. Her main goals are:
- Learning and using innovative techniques of teaching.
- Contribute in research in area of interest.
- Create and actively promote a holistic and liberal approach towards management courses.
- Encourage entrepreneurship among engineering students.
She is currently working as Deputy Controller of examination as well and playing an active role in the proctor committee of the university. She is actively involved in the departmental works as well.
She has attended various national and international workshops, seminars, and conferences. She has been actively involved in curriculum design for university.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Talent Management
- Strategic human Resource Management
1. Research Paper presented on “A Study on Employee Engagement Practices in Automobile Industry Operating in Delhi NCR: An Employee Perspective” in International Conference on "AIB-India 2016 Conference theme of South-South FDI"at IIM Indore (22-23 April, 2016).
2. Research Paper Presented on “Talent Management Practices in Indian Automobile Industry with Special reference to Work Culture” in International Conference on "Sustainable Business Models: Innovative Strategies and Practices" at Shyamlal College, University of Delhi (16-17 March, 2016). Paper is under consideration of getting published.
3. Presented research paper entitled “Impact of Rational HR Practices on Organizational Commitment (Study of Indian Higher Education Sector of National Capital Region)” UGC Sponsored National Conference on "Emerging Challenges and Opportunities in Business and Economic Environment”, held at Zakir Husain Delhi College (Evening), University of Delhi.
4. Research paper on “Talent Management Practices: An Employee Perspective” is presented for 10th Annual International Conference on Public Policy and Management held at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore from August 3 to August 5, 2015.
5. Research paper Presented on “Role of Indian Entrepreneurship in Economic Development” got published in a National Conference on “Make in India: Emerging Trade and Innovation for Effective Entrepreneurship” (MI-ETTIEE-2015) held at Rukmani Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi.
6. Research Paper Presented in 3rd International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace, on 5 & 6 December, 2014, at SDMIMD Campus, Mysore on “Role Efficacy: Positive or Negative”.
7. Attended national seminar on Corporate Governance: Recent Trends and Development at Maharaja Agaresen Institute of Management.
- Research paper on “Incentive Systems: Issues and Challenges” is accepted in International Organisation of Scientific Research Journal which is an indexed is a double blind peer reviewed International Journal with an impact factor of 1.458 (AQCJ).
- Research paper on “Role of Indian Entrepreneurship in Economic Development” got published in a National Conference on “Make in India: Emerging Trade and Innovation for Effective Entrepreneurship” (MI-ETTIEE-2015) held at Rukmani Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi. ISBN: 9789384869519.
- Research Paper Published in Conference Proceeding bearing ISBN 978-93-83302-01-7 of 3rd International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace, on 5 & 6 December, 2014, at SDMIMD Campus, Mysore on “Role Efficacy: Positive or Negative”.