- Ph.D. (Pursuing), from Invertis University Bareilly, UP
- M.Phil. in Management from Vinayak Mission University, 2008
- MBA (H.R & Marketing) from IIMS, Bareilly, 2007
- B.Com. from Rohailkhand University, 2005
- Asst. Professor (UG Convener - Management) – 21th July,2016 – 5th October, 2017, Organization Name – J.K Business School, Gurgaon
- Asst. Professor and Placement trainer – 2nd September, 2013 – 14th May,2016, Organization Name – RBMI, Bareilly
- TPO and Asst. Professor – 13th September, 2010 – 17th August 2013, Organization Name – Sri Venkateswara Engineering College
- TPO and Lecture – 19th January 2009, – 1st September 2010, Organization Name – Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana
- Asst. Manager HR (Reporting to Head HR) – 12th November 2007 to 3rd Jan 2009 Organization Name - Sbarro Restaurants India Ltd (A Chain of Ruby Tuesday Restaurants)
- Recruiter - February 2007 to November 2007) Organization Name - ABN AMRO Central Enterprise Services
Ms. Aggarwal is pursuing her doctorate from Invertis University, she has a proven track record as academician, researcher, consultant, trainer and administrator, who can channelize the potential of people to achieve organizational objectives. She has 10 years of experience in imparting business management education to post graduates, undergraduates and executives. She has a positive attitude towards continuous learning and has published and presented papers at various conferences. She has also conducted MDPs and panel discussions. Besides teaching she has also handled academic and administrative tasks like Under Graduate Convener (HOD – BBA, B.com), Training & Placements coordinator, Admissions coordinator and Students’ advisor. She has guided many Post graduates students in Summer Internship Projects and Final Research Projects. Her area of expertise is, Organizational Behaviour, Business Organization, Company Law, Principals of Management, Negotiation and couselling, Service Marketing, Industrial Relation, HRD, Leadership and team building, HRM- Contemporary & Specializations like Performance Management, Cross-culture management , Business Research and Corporate Social Responsibility. Ms. Prakash is doing her P.hD in “Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Organizational Commitment for Enhancing Organizational Performance - “Study of Three Major Telecom Companies of Panipat Zone in Haryana.” She is MBA- HR from Lucknow University and a commerce graduate from Bareilly University.
OB and HRM
- Organizational Behavior
- Training & Development
- Organizational Commitment
- Organizational Citizenship behavior
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- Attended seminar on 26 April, 17 at MDI on "How to conduct a rigorous and relevant research" by Prof. V. Kumar, the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Marketing.
- “Making Magic of Teaching" sponsored by AICTE and conducted by Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, Samalkha from 27 June-2 July 2011.
- “Entrepreneurship Development & Small Business Management” sponsored by DST, Gov. of India and conducted by Hardicon Ltd., New Delhi , at MMIM, M.M.University, for a period of two weeks (21-12-2009 to 04-01-2010).
- Anshika Prakash Aggarwal“The Impact of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour on Normative Organizational Commitment (A Case Study of Telecom Industry)”, published in “International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, ISSN 2250-057X, Impact Factor: 6.384, Volume 07 Issue 07, July 2017, Page 52- 59”.
- Anshika Aggarwal, Pradeep Singla “Value Creation and sustainability in Competitive Era” , Proceedings of 2nd National conference on Value Creation and sustainability in Competitive Era. Pp.29