A team of faculty members and experts from K.R Mangalam University met distinguished employees of Hughes Systique Corp. (HSC) at HSC office in Gurgaon to take forward the plan to connect syllabus to real life industry needs.
The meeting/ conference was held on Wednesday, 11th Dec 2019 at 11:30 a. m
The following members represented KRMU:
1. Prof. Shiv Kumar Kaushik, Visiting Professor, Mathematics.
2. Prof Hemani Singh, Director TIIIE
3. Dr Ajay, Asstt Prof. Mathematics
4. Ms Kriti Sharma, Asstt Prof., CSE
5. Ms Saneh Lata, Asstt Prof., CSE
6. Ms Charu Sinfgh, Asstt Prof., Electronics
7. Dr Rajni Gautam, Asstt Prof., Physics
The following members represented HSC:
1. Mr. Danish Aggarwal, multiple roles and verticals at HSC
2. Mr Pradeep Kirnapure, Distinguished Engineer, Center of Excellence
3. Mr. Rajat, Embedded and Android Learning.
Mr Vinod Sood, MD, Board Member, Advisor and Mentor to HSC, also met KRMU team at the end of the meeting.
The following points were discussed: