School of Medical and Allied Sciences and Health Society, KRMU organised a Health Awareness Camp in NBGSM College, Sohnaon 5th March 2020 in co-ordination with theWomen Cell.
The camp was coordinated by the faculty members and students of SMAS. The following activities were conducted during the camp:
- Presentation on prevention of spread of Covid 2019
- Blood glucose test
- Measurement of blood pressure
- Measurement of body weight and height
- Calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Talk about health and hygiene
- General awareness regarding diet and nutrition
- Physiotherapy Consultation
The activity was beneficial for the students and faculty of Nirankari College.